[Answered]  Did Rapidity also produce the Blue Phantom Vari Ares?

Did Rapidity or any  company other than Hasbro, TT or Sonokong produce the Blue Phantom Vari Ares? because someone is offering it to me (not mint) for a low price
I don't believe so, even if they did wouldn't they say it or in the least offer it up themselves? Be careful about this stuff.
(Nov. 14, 2018  2:47 PM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: I don't believe so, even if they did wouldn't they say it or in the least offer it up themselves?  Be careful about this stuff.

Hi! i just got the item for 6$, it seems original.... it has the DGrin
But still, it may be a fake or illegal make. Just be careful.
Tbh it's most likely legitimate, especially if they say so in the description. There are a lot of leftover WBBA prizes and special edition recolors leftover from the MFB era, so lots of sellers have been unloading them onto eBay for the last several years.
(Nov. 14, 2018  5:41 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Tbh it's most likely legitimate, especially if they say so in the description. There are a lot of leftover WBBA prizes and special edition recolors leftover from the MFB era, so lots of sellers have been unloading them onto eBay for the last several years.

Hi! thanks! it was second hand though, so that's why its probably so cheap, yes it was legitimate, i checked it.