[Answered]  Defense vs Anti-Attack?

I've heard the term "Anti-Attack" on some of my drafts. What's the difference between Defense Potential and Anti-Attack Potential?
I'm not a hundred percent on this but I think that it is like this.

Defense: Resists recoil and bursting
Anti-Attack: stops attacks with potential to counter burst. (burst the attacker)

But I could be wrong. Correct me if necessary.
(Jun. 10, 2017  8:59 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm not a hundred percent on this but I think that it is like this.

Anti-Attack: stops attacks with potential to counter burst. (burst the attacker)

So basically
Defense: Low chance of Bursts against non-attack types, win by Outspinning attack types
Anti-Attack: Higher chance of Bursts against non-attack types, win by Burst Finish against attack types?
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  8:59 PM)MWF Wrote: I'm not a hundred percent on this but I think that it is like this.

So basically
Defense: Low chance of Bursts against non-attack types, win by Outspinning attack types
Anti-Attack: Higher chance of Bursts against non-attack types, win by Burst Finish against attack types?

I think. do you know of any high tier defense and anti-attack combos? If you can find what they are you could find the true meanings. I am just speculating. I have only three burst beyblades. and they are all hasbro attack types.
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:09 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So basically

I think. do you know of any high tier defense and anti-attack combos? If you can find what they are you could find the true meanings. I am just speculating. I have only three burst beyblades. and they are all hasbro attack types.

I've never heard of Anti-Attack before until recently so I don't know what to check for, plus the previous overuse of D2 combos makes that harder
Anti Attack combos aren't really a thing in burst so i'm not sure where MWF got that from. What they were in MFB essentially heavy defensive parts on attack type tips (For instance Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF) that collided with the attack combo and the impact reduced their speed and hopefully affected their movement pattern and then hoped to outspin them.
What Type are Anti-Attack Combos?
"Anti-Attack" is really not an adequately descriptive name for the defensive setups that are placed on aggro bottoms because the entire purpose of the Defense type is to be against and counter the Attack type...

The combos that were typically called "Anti-Attack" back in MFB were intended to beat Attack types by either KO'ing them or violently colliding into them to win by OS, such as with MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TR145RF. However, because those combinations could also be, and often were, used to KO Stamina types, they are more appropriately categorized as Defense-Attack Balance types/hybrids.

Duo on BD145RF has commonly been referred to as an Anti-Attack combo in the past, but that's incorrect because Duo on RF wasn't intended to be used to KO Stamina types, primarily because it's inconsistent (aka not very good).
(Jun. 11, 2017  1:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote: "Anti-Attack" is really not an adequately descriptive name for the defensive setups that are placed on aggro bottoms because the entire purpose of the Defense type is to be against and counter the Attack type...

The combos that were typically called "Anti-Attack" back in MFB were intended to beat Attack types by either KO'ing them or violently colliding into them to win by OS, such as with MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TR145RF. However, because those combinations could also be, and often were, used to KO Stamina types, they are more appropriately categorized as Defense-Attack Balance types/hybrids.

Duo on BD145RF has commonly been referred to as an Anti-Attack combo in the past, but that's incorrect because Duo on RF wasn't intended to be used to KO Stamina types, primarily because it's inconsistent (aka not very good).

Also, there is a another similer type of bey called "Mobile Defence" its also use simile setup BD145RF but with a less recoil wheel like Duo or Reviser/Kraken. Diffracnce is, they have way less attack power and really meant to outrun and hit attackers hard to beat em. But they still have chance of KING stuff,but AA are better at KOing.

Mobile Defence : WKX
Anti-Attacker (Balance): Odin Heavy Xtreme or Minoboros Limited Xtreme.
(Jun. 11, 2017  10:11 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  1:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote: "Anti-Attack" is really not an adequately descriptive name for the defensive setups that are placed on aggro bottoms because the entire purpose of the Defense type is to be against and counter the Attack type...

Also, there is a another similer type of bey called "Mobile Defence" its also use simile setup BD145RF but with a less recoil wheel like Duo or Reviser/Kraken. Diffracnce is, they have way less attack power and really meant to outrun and hit attackers hard to beat em. But they still  have chance of KING stuff,but AA are better at KOing.

Mobile Defence : WKX
Anti-Attacker (Balance): Odin Heavy Xtreme or Minoboros Limited Xtreme.

Mobile Defense is also not a type, though, but a strategy. Any Beyblade type can be mobile or stationary. Stamina setups placed on not pointed but flat tips so that they move around the stadium rather than spin at the center have often been called "tornado stallers" for years, but they still usually win by OS and get knocked out by Attack types just like stationary Stamina type combinations.

For mobile Defense type combos, RF, R2F, and LRF have been the only serious choices over the years because they are fast-moving and have sharp edges that can catch the stadium's ridge, with the added benefit of high grip. When RF or the like is paired with unaggressive Wheels like Duo, Earth, or Killerken Revizer, the combos are still just Defense types because their end goals are to avoid being knocked out by Attack types. Just because they will occasionally knock out Stamina types is not a reason to categorize them as Defense-Attack Balance types because even Stamina types will occasionally KO each other due to the slightly offensiveness of their own designs.

For the sake of clarity for current and future members, we should all really make the effort to stop using non-descriptive terms like "tornado staller" and "anti-attack" as substitutes for more descriptive and accurate labels for what are actually just Balance types or mobile and stationary strategies for other types. Not everyone understands what those other terms mean, and they are often misapplied and misused across all generations of Beyblade, which has only fueled confusion over the years.
so basically what can we call a stationary burst beyblade which specializes in bursting attack types?
(Jun. 11, 2017  3:59 PM)Angry Face Wrote: For mobile Defense type combos, RF, R2F, and LRF have been the only serious choices over the years because they are fast-moving and have sharp edges that can catch the stadium's ridge, with the added benefit of high grip. When RF or the like is paired with unaggressive Wheels like Duo, Earth, or Killerken Revizer, the combos are still just Defense types because their end goals are to avoid being knocked out by Attack types. Just because they will occasionally knock out Stamina types is not a reason to categorize them as Defense-Attack Balance types because even Stamina types will occasionally KO each other due to the slightly offensiveness of their own designs.
Ahh that Classic Earth Esscorpio "Balance" type Smile. LTD I'M COMING

(Jun. 11, 2017  7:38 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so basically what can we call a stationary burst beyblade which specializes in bursting attack types?

I can't really say there's thing that can consistantly do it while being stationary but perhaps DF8GAT, L2GW and K2KO (I knkw it sounds weird but I was able to KO and burst Attacker by weak banking it. Not really sure how to explain but I will add a video sometime) and bR8GO/At (well that's what you wanted to hear, right? Lol ;p)
(Jun. 11, 2017  7:55 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  3:59 PM)Angry Face Wrote: For mobile Defense type combos, RF, R2F, and LRF have been the only serious choices over the years because they are fast-moving and have sharp edges that can catch the stadium's ridge, with the added benefit of high grip. When RF or the like is paired with unaggressive Wheels like Duo, Earth, or Killerken Revizer, the combos are still just Defense types because their end goals are to avoid being knocked out by Attack types. Just because they will occasionally knock out Stamina types is not a reason to categorize them as Defense-Attack Balance types because even Stamina types will occasionally KO each other due to the slightly offensiveness of their own designs.
Ahh that Classic Earth Esscorpio "Balance" type :). LTD I'M COMING

(Jun. 11, 2017  7:38 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: so basically what can we call a stationary burst beyblade which specializes in bursting attack types?

I can't  really say there's  thing that can consistantly do it while being stationary  but perhaps DF8GAT, L2GW and K2KO (I knkw it sounds weird but I was able to KO and burst Attacker by weak banking it. Not really sure how to explain but I will add a video sometime) and bR8GO/At (well that's  what you wanted to hear, right? Lol ;p)
haha u bet thats what i wanted to hear and u know what else i wanna hear someone testing hasbro R2 lol. i really wanna know what  can we call a stationary bey that can burst attack types,should it be called  anti attack or stationary anti attack? i also heard stationary hasbro roktavor and minoborus(TT) can burst atttack types.