[Answered]  Dead Hades Dillemma

So, I REALLY like Dead Hades, but it’s a Random Booster prize Beyblade.

What would you guys recommend doing. Should I buy some Random Boosters and hope to get him*, or should I buy him confirmed? How much do y’all think a confirmed Dead Hades will be by Christmas.

* I’d prefer not to get duplicates if I buy Random Boosters, so what is the return policy like on eBay? Does it have to be unopened? Is “I didn’t get the random one I wanted” a viable reason to return? Do I get all my money back?
(Oct. 22, 2018  12:25 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: So, I REALLY like Dead Hades, but it’s a Random Booster prize Beyblade.

What would you guys recommend doing. Should I buy some Random Boosters and hope to get him*, or should I buy him confirmed? How much do y’all think a confirmed Dead Hades will be by Christmas.

* I’d prefer not to get duplicates if I buy Random Boosters, so what is the return policy like on eBay? Does it have to be unopened? Is “I didn’t get the random one I wanted” a viable reason to return? Do I get all my money back?

Depends on the seller. If you do want to return it in most cases you have to pay return shipping. Also check to see if returns are accepted from any seller you buy from. If not then eBay's return policy probably won't help you since its a personal problem and not a issue with the item itself but you should still check their policy just in case!

Anyways about dead hades. Confirmed its about 42$+ from most trusted sellers and much like cR I can see it reducing in price in a few months, but don't expect a crazy drop.

I would say if you want to test your luck while also getting great parts in the process then go for it. If you're exclusively interested in dH then wait until you have the money for it. For me I bought 2 of them unopened because I love the thrill of getting the good pulls  ( ^^)
Yiu can’t return them as they were and are tagged random,
No, I don't think most sellers would let you return a random booster bey after opening. The point is it's random, and if you don't like what you got, then it's basically tough luck. You could probably try to resell it at best.