[Answered]  Crash Ragnaruk vs Dead Hades

Hello everyone! I've watched a lot of videos involving Dead Hades or Crash Ragnaruk with a dash driver. Ragnaruk has slightly better teeth than Hades, but it bursts more than dH. Why? I can't understand the reason. cR has been used for a while in competitive combos, obviously with something like Destroy', Accel' or Zephyr'. Can you tell me a good Ragnaruk combo who improves its burst resistance?
Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone! I've watched a lot of videos involving Dead Hades or Crash Ragnaruk with a dash driver. Ragnaruk has slightly better teeth than Hades, but it bursts more than dH. Why? I can't understand the reason. cR has been used for a while in competitive combos, obviously with something like Destroy', Accel' or Zephyr'. Can you tell me a good Ragnaruk combo who improves its burst resistance?

Crash Ragnaruk 0/00 Expand X'/Ds'/Qc'
(Dec. 24, 2019  1:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone! I've watched a lot of videos involving Dead Hades or Crash Ragnaruk with a dash driver. Ragnaruk has slightly better teeth than Hades, but it bursts more than dH. Why? I can't understand the reason. cR has been used for a while in competitive combos, obviously with something like Destroy', Accel' or Zephyr'. Can you tell me a good Ragnaruk combo who improves its burst resistance?

Boltoms came up with this awesome combo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QQlzn5RuO0 Crash Ragnaruk 00 proof blow dash
Thanks guys! Really appreciated your help.
Do you think that a level chip, disc and frame like 0C/5B can save cR from self-bursting too much? Also, i still haven't understood why dH rarely bursts while its teeth are even worse than those on Crash Ragnaruk and HEAVY discs like blitz and sting don't make Dead Hades more susceptible to burst itself...

It's because of Hades' sheer weight. That is also its gimmick. Its extreme weight means that the layer will take a lot less recoil than it should, nullifying the need for tall teeth.