[Answered]  Competitive Burst GT parts?

Hi

Are there confirmed competitive parts from burst gt?

Thanks in advanve
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:32 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hi

Are there confirmed competitive parts from burst gt?

Thanks in advanve

Sting, Blitz, charge, ratchet, wF,and jJ are competitive.
Thanks, the weights of the layers the heavier the better?
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, the weights of the layers the heavier the better?

Well, I know the Sen and Goku layer weights are good.
Thanks man, ir really helps
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:39 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Thanks, the weights of the layers the heavier the better?

Well, I know the Sen and Goku layer weights are good.

I don't think Sen is very good. From what I've seen in videos, Sen is very hollow and is pretty light compared to most layer weights.
Ten is the best, but Zan is supposedly balanced, and retsu is unbalanced and good for attack. Goku is just real heavy, and sen is useless. Metsu comes.out soon ant looks to be good.

Oh, and gen is.the beat weight for burst resistance and is good on dread bahamut
(Jun. 19, 2019  9:31 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ten is the best, but Sam is supposedly balanced, and retsu is unbalanced and good for attack. Goku is just real heavy, and send is useless. Metsu comes.out soon ant looks to be good.

Oh, and gen is.the beat weight for burst resistance and is good on dread bahamut

But as with all things, there is also a catch: When you use gen, you gain burst-resistance but lose weight.
"Sting, Blitz, charge, ratchet, wF,and  jJ are competitive"

Can confirm all these parts but not sure on wF. Its bursts quite often due to the layer base lowering the chip's teeth. Despite the rubber, hS is still preferable for left spinning equalization combos IMO.

Other interesting parts:
Cosmo for LAD (and maybe hurricane too?), but I am not sure of the weight yet.
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:03 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  9:31 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ten is the best, but Sam is supposedly balanced, and retsu is unbalanced and good for attack. Goku is just real heavy, and send is useless. Metsu comes.out soon ant looks to be good.

But as with all things, there is also a catch: When you use gen, you gain burst-resistance but lose weight.

Yeah, but I think that beys like ashura and bahamut are not viae otherwise. Bushin ashura's main loss in this sense would be stamina,. because it is fairly hard to knock out.in general, and it's stamina is already trash. But I see what you are saying.
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:57 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can confirm all these parts but not sure on wF. Its bursts quite often due to the layer base lowering the chip's teeth. Despite the rubber, hS is still preferable for left spinning equalization combos IMO.

I know hS may be better from the competitive list, but I think #Fafnir said wF because I asked only GT parts

Also, which chips are better?
(Jun. 20, 2019  11:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:57 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Can confirm all these parts but not sure on wF. Its bursts quite often due to the layer base lowering the chip's teeth. Despite the rubber, hS is still preferable for left spinning equalization combos IMO.

I know hS may be better from the competitive list, but I think #Fafnir said wF because I asked only GT parts

Yeah, wF is good, but not as good as hS. Well, from what I've seen, the Valkyrie and dragon chips are decent.
(Jun. 20, 2019  11:52 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I know hS may be better from the competitive list, but I think #Fafnir said wF because I asked only GT parts

As far as I know, all chips are usable in some combo or the other.
As far as I know, best parts are:
Chip: Valkyrie, Ashura, Bahamut
Base: Judgement, Dread, Cosmo
Weight: Ten, Gen, maybe Zan
Discs: Sting, Blitz, Ratchet
Drivers: Charge