[Answered]  Can the Infinite Lock Beys be launched with a Mugen Stadium Driver?

Basically, can Prime Apocalypse or Regalia Genesis be launched with the Mugen driver, since the layers can make the disc+driver spin 360, and since there's more space to launch these beys, I figured it might be possible to launch these beys with a Mugen driver.  Since I don't have the Mugen stadium, I was hoping someone could try this and tell me what happens.
(Nov. 30, 2019  8:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Basically, can Prime Apocalypse or Regalia Genesis be launched with the Mugen driver, since the layers can make the disc+driver spin 360, and since there's more space to launch these beys, I figured it might be possible to launch these beys with a Mugen driver.  Since I don't have the Mugen stadium, I was hoping someone could try this and tell me what happens.

I wonder the same thing. I have the Musou stadium, but not the beys.
Bump! Still looking for an answer. Can anyone try this?
Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

Oh, and they both launched perfectly as well.
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:20 AM)Crumok Wrote: Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

This might need to be addressed. What if people start taking mugen drivers to a tournament?
I can delete my post, keep this just between us. ;-)
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:21 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:20 AM)Crumok Wrote: Yes! They actually work perfectly! The drivers fit fine and the gimmick functions perfectly for both.

This might need to be addressed. What if people start taking mugen drivers to a tournament?

Definitely illegal for tournaments. Mugen drivers are still not allowed. I don't see them being too good anyways. Thanks for an answer