[Answered]  Can Hasbro SwitchStrike Beys still be used in today's Beyblade Burst metagame?

Can Hasbro SwitchStrike Beys still be used in today's metagame? With the new Cho-Z releases, Hasbro is definitely becoming overshadowed. And, as a primarily Hasbro blader, I was just wondering if the SwitchStrike beys can still stand a chance.
I think you still have a shot of winning (albeit a lower chance bc of the difference in weight btw Cho-Z and SwitchStrike), but it really just depends on the matchup at the end of the day.
(Oct. 26, 2018  4:39 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I think you still have a shot of winning (albeit a lower chance bc of the difference in weight btw Cho-Z and SwitchStrike), but it really just depends on the matchup at the end of the day.

I mean, sure. But with all of these new Cho-Z releases that are essentially the tanks of Beyblade, it seems that Hasbro is less and less good compared to them. True, some Layers like Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, and Luinor L3 are the best options, I feel as though there's too big of a power gap.
(Oct. 26, 2018  7:29 PM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: I mean, sure. But with all of these new Cho-Z releases that are essentially the tanks of Beyblade, it seems that Hasbro is less and less good compared to them. True, some Layers like Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, and Luinor L3 are the best options, I feel as though there's too big of a power gap.
That's essentially what Turbo was supposed to help us with. The metal and slopes would've potentially put us on par with TT. But of course as you know, that got oofed. So because of that, Hasbro stuff is gonna continue to struggle because of the weight gap. As I said before, a victory is possible, but it depends on the matchup. Although, if the Hasbro-Only Format scene returned, that'd be interesting. Hasbro Layers might also see some use in the Burst Limited Format, whenever that happens of course.