[Answered]  Buying "Generic"

Hey there! After not following Beyblade for awhile, I started asking around and it turns out quite a few people in my area are interested in meeting up and playing together. The only thing is that a lot of us are new (again) and not exactly sure where to start. A big issue has been affordability. My question is, are the "generic" brand Beyblades sold on amazon and other sites worth picking up? I've seen some reviews mention that they break more easily, but other reviews seem fairly positive. We're just looking for good blades for casual but consistent play. Thanks!
dont buy generic cause everyone ive bought broke you.can find nice deals on ebay but filter the brand
Gum#1 Wrote:dont buy generic cause everyone ive bought broke you.can find nice deals on ebay but filter the brand

Thanks, this seems to be the consensus, I just wanted some first hand opinions.
Definitely never pick up the generic ones, even if they cost way less and r easy to get you won't have as much fun. Amazon has some O.K prices on the real beys by Hasbro but the Takara Tomy ones are higher than some other ones on ebay. What generation are you looking to buy?