[Answered]  Broken Red Beylauncher! (not the handle being pulled off)

Recently I have bought a red burst beylauncher. I have used it a lot but the other day it started playing up, it wont launch the bey at full speed and it makes a ratchety noise when I launch it. I was wondering if you have had this happen or if you can link  video that shows how to fix it.

I actually have a tutorial on how to fix it! Look up "Azyel Alejo" on YouTube. Kay? I should have one since my launcher was skipping a few teeth on the gear. But it does show how to fix it. Have any doubts and just email me at Azyel.a.a@gmail.com please do, I actually like to help a gamer or blader in need.
The string got messed up for me
The red beylauncher is the worst one in terms of durability. Mine started skipping within a month of light use. I recommend buying the white one as a replacement.
Yeah, the Red beylauncher sucks. Mine works alright but whenever I pull it there's like an half-inch or so of string that I have to pull really forcefully to get out, which is pretty bad performance-wise.

This whole thread is just an Anti-Red beylauncher PSA, lol. Honestly you should just get a White beylauncher or wait for the Black one that's set to come out alongside the new gen.
Thanks I have a xcalibur string launcher in the mail is that any better?
The handle for the clear yellow is notorious for breaking
(Mar. 07, 2017  9:54 AM)RavenPrince33 Wrote: Thanks I have a xcalibur string launcher in the mail is that any better?

My first yellow string launcher lasted for quite some time, and I would argue it was the longest lasting for me. Though, my second one didn't hold up as long.
I think I can fix it. U see, most of the time the problems of a beylauncher is the string. That crickety noise might be because of the string that's out of place can can show u a vid on that