[Answered]  Beylauncher Question

Is there a difference between a Beylauncher and a Beylauncher LR besides the LR being able to switch between left and right spin? Or are they pretty much the same besides that?
The beylauncher LR has a shorter string I think.

The regular beylauncher is only 1 direction, and it has a longer string.

The LR is less dependent on pull strength, but it is easier to launch heavier beyblade combinations using the normal Beylaunchers (or Long Beylaunchers)
Yeah. Depending on how you pull. Heavier bey combos might cause the gear teeth to skip on the LR launcher because of its force multiplier gear layout.
There isn't really a huge difference. L/R launchers are generally weaker in general and are easier to mess up. Regular launchers are better and last a longer time, especially if taken care of properly. L/R launchers can't hold as much weight as Regular launchers, and they can have a bey fall off of the launcher due to the mechanics and engineering put into it (not alot, worse than Regular launchers, but better than nothing).
LR Beylauncher has shorter string and is more power full than your normal left Beylauncher and right Beylauncher.
Regular beylaunchers aren't as strong right off the bat unless your pull strength is good. Heavier beys can strain the LR beylauncher, but both are good if you take good care of them. I had a LR and a regular beylauncher and both have lasted basically a year (my regular beylauncher broke a few months ago, but it lasted so long even though I used to pull towards me instead of outwards for a bit). My LR launcher is still going.

For Cho Z especially I would recommend a regular beylauncher and a grip. BBG and below are usually fine with a LR beylauncher.
The lr launcher has 2 gears one is more powerful then the other but it causes a difference in power
An LR Bey Launcher has multiple gears that causes some resistance when launching. The Bey Launcher and Bey Launcher L only have the two gears and have no resistance when launching. Some people actually feel that the resistance makes their launch better.