[Answered]  Beyblade burst starter

Is there any takaratomy beyblade burst set (which doesn’t include the stadium) yet contains 2 to 3 beys and launchers?
Yes the Cho-Z Triple Booster (b-121), GT Triple Booster (B-149), God Triple Booster. (B-57) Or you could just get Hasbro's Dual Packs. I recommend Guardian Kerbeus K4 and Giga Gaianon G4 Dual Pack.
(Sep. 22, 2019  9:40 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yes the Cho-Z Triple Booster (b-121), GT Triple Booster (B-149), God Triple Booster. (B-57) Or you could just get Hasbro's Dual Packs. I recommend Guardian Kerbeus K4 and Giga Gaianon G4 Dual Pack.

Triple booster does not include launchers.
Kerbeus K4 and Gainanon G4 dual pack is not Takara Tomy.

Outside of the Stadium set, you'll need to buy at least 2 set of starters to get 2 launchers and 2 beys.
(Sep. 22, 2019  10:25 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2019  9:40 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Yes the Cho-Z Triple Booster (b-121), GT Triple Booster (B-149), God Triple Booster. (B-57) Or you could just get Hasbro's Dual Packs. I recommend Guardian Kerbeus K4 and Giga Gaianon G4 Dual Pack.

Triple booster does not include launchers.
Kerbeus K4 and Gainanon G4 dual pack is not Takara Tomy.

Outside of the Stadium set, you'll need to buy at least 2 set of starters to get 2 launchers and 2 beys.

Oh yeah sorry forgot about that rule ( the launchers and taker tony sets) The i honestly don't know what to get sorry can't help
So any good starters with good launchers for beginners?