[Answered]  Beyblade burst classic format

Hi! I recently read the winning combos' list of a burst classic tournament (won by Wombat, i believe). The surprise was just one: the performance tip he used on his S2/G combo. Iron. Now, unfortunately i don't have that one anymore but i clearly remember the awfulness of its spring. Basically no burst resistance at all. I had 2 of them, both sucked. What i'm wondering is: how could that work? I don't know, maybe i got 2 weak Irons in a row. By the way, how does it feel with Valtryek V2 (hence Hasbro)? 
Thank you for your time!
Classic format. It's called Burst Classic format. There is no Burst Limited format yet.

Hasbro tips often have some incredibly varied performance with springs. If they found an Iron with a good spring, that works well on S2, well, then it would explain how it won.
(Aug. 08, 2019  1:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Classic format. It's called Burst Classic format. There is no Burst Limited format yet.

Hasbro tips often have some incredibly varied performance with springs. If they found an Iron with a good spring, that works well on S2, well, then it would explain how it won.

Hi crab! Yes, i'm sorry for the wrong title.