[Answered]  Beyblade Burst Handles for Hasbro Ripcord Launchers?

I seen online that there are a variety of handles for Beyblade burst launchers for TT products, but I didn't know if those same handles for the Switchstrike launchers or not? I tried googling and haven't found this topic anywhere. If I want a handle for my Burst Beys, do I need to buy a TT launcher for that handle or do those handles fit on the Hasbro launchers?
(Nov. 27, 2019  4:40 AM)koreandog Wrote: I seen online that there are a variety of handles for Beyblade burst launchers for TT products, but I didn't know if those same handles for the Switchstrike launchers or not? I tried googling and haven't found this topic anywhere. If I want a handle for my Burst Beys, do I need to buy a TT launcher for that handle or do those handles fit on the Hasbro launchers?

Not really, although I find that the sword launcher with Xcalius X3 works as a great grip for my Hasbro string launcher. I think a couple years ago they released a supergrip launcher, which was still a launcher but also worked as a grip. Other than that no. I would get a TT launcher and a TT grip, because you can not put a TT grip on a Hasbro launcher.
Hasbro Launchers can be combined with other Hasbro Launchers only. The Master Kit Launcher (gold coloured) can be used as grip for the Dual Threat Launcher, for example.

There is a video showing the possibilities: https://youtu.be/u7Yaw-zZ_Lg

In my opinion, You get better control for exact positioning of the bey inside the stadium without a grip.

But if You want to use a grip, I recommend buying TT launchers with grip. For example, the TT B-124 Beylanuncher Set with grip and weight damper or just B-123 with grip w/o damper.
Thanks for the quick replies! Just good to know which are compatible and which are not!