[Answered]  Best version of Valtryek/Valkyrie?

Hello,

Just joined this community and I’m new to Beyblades. Just started watching, battling, and collecting with my 2 sons. 

I was wondering, without changing anything or creating a customer combination of layers/parts, what is the best version of Valtryek/Valkyrie?

We having Wonder Valtryek & Genesis Valtryek but they always seem to lose. Both burst pretty often and seem to run out of stamina quickly. Is there any version that you would recommend? Cho-Z Valkyrie?  Slash Valkyrie? Winning Valkyrie? Valtryek V2? 

It’s my sons favorite Bey and is like to find a version he can use to compete with.
(May. 05, 2019  12:57 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Hello,

Just joined this community and I’m new to Beyblades. Just started watching, battling, and collecting with my 2 sons. 

I was wondering, without changing anything or creating a customer combination of layers/parts, what is the best version of Valtryek/Valkyrie?

We having Wonder Valtryek & Genesis Valtryek but they always seem to lose. Both burst pretty often and seem to run out of stamina quickly. Is there any version that you would recommend? Cho-Z Valkyrie?  Slash Valkyrie? Winning Valkyrie? Valtryek V2? 

It’s my sons favorite Bey and is like to find a version he can use to compete with.

Cho Z Valkrie definitely has the best stock combo if you “awaken” the evolution driver.
If you're unwilling to customize your Valkyrie combo, you're doing yourself a disservice.

None of the stock combos are going to be especially good for stamina: that's not the point of a Valkyrie layer.

In Classic format, Valkyrie is a fantastic attack layer, as is Victory Valkyrie. But the stock combos are generally garbage, with Valtryek V2 being slightly better.

Valtryek V3 has a decent combo, but will not shine in any tournament formats.

Wonder Valtryek V4 is a bit of a mess, with Volcanic being uncontrollable, but it's not a terrible combo. Not especially competitive.

Cho-Z Valkyrie is probably one of the more solid stock combos with Zenith, and the recolor variant comes with Reboot' and 1'Reach.

Slash Valkyrie is comparable to Cho-Z in its stock setup, maybe a bit worse.

Like I said, if you aren't customizing your beys for whatever reason, you're just playing Beyblade wrong. Experiment, and come up with good customizations. Especially if you want stamina.
Ok. Thank you guys for the help. I think i’ll take a look a Cho-Z version. I will def do my research about combing different parts since it seems like it’s necessary to really complete.

Looking to host my first official tournament in July so we’d like to be ready to compete.

(May. 05, 2019  1:25 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you're unwilling to customize your Valkyrie combo, you're doing yourself a disservice.

None of the stock combos are going to be especially good for stamina: that's not the point of a Valkyrie layer.

In Classic format, Valkyrie is a fantastic attack layer, as is Victory Valkyrie. But the stock combos are generally garbage, with Valtryek V2 being slightly better.

Valtryek V3 has a decent combo, but will not shine in any tournament formats.

Wonder Valtryek V4 is a bit of a mess, with Volcanic being uncontrollable, but it's not a terrible combo.  Not especially competitive.

Cho-Z Valkyrie is probably one of the more solid stock combos with Zenith, and the recolor variant comes with Reboot' and 1'Reach.

Slash Valkyrie is comparable to Cho-Z in its stock setup, maybe a bit worse.

Like I said, if you aren't customizing your beys for whatever reason, you're just playing Beyblade wrong. Experiment, and come up with good customizations. Especially if you want stamina.

Thanks. I’ll look into Cho-Z version and def consider custom set-ups. Looking to host our first official tournament in July and we want to be ready to compete.
Good luck. Study the Burst Format Rules and the Organizer's Guide thoroughly.