[Answered]  Best set for new bladers

One of my teachers has a son that likes beyblade a lot. She's going to get beyblades for him this Christmas. What starter set should I recommend. I want it to be a good competitive set. It can be Hasbro or takara tomy.
Always Takara Tomy, Hasbro's been really screwing up in quality recently

Something fairly affordable (on Amazon) is the 3-on-3 Cho-Z Booster Set as it comes with a nice selection. But you're also gonna need to buy a launcher for that too. For a kid, I would recommend a Winder Launcher like the Long Winder + Beylauncher

If you want something that comes with a launcher already, try Revive Phoenix. It comes with a Winder Launcher and the Beybalde has a really entertaining gimmick (and is a good starting point if the kid ever wants to try tournaments)
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about a stadium?

That's gonna be a bit harder, the Standard Takara Tomy Stadium is pretty expensive due to shipping costs and its size. Something good but affordable is the Hasbro Snake Pit Set, Beyblades aren't very good but it has the best Hasbro Stadium

I've also heard good things about the Hasbro Championship Set, but only if the kid won't be interested in tournaments
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about a stadium?

That's gonna be a bit harder, the Standard Takara Tomy Stadium is pretty expensive due to shipping costs and its size. Something good but affordable is the Hasbro Snake Pit Set, Beyblades aren't very good but it has the best Hasbro Stadium

I've also heard good things about the Hasbro Championship Set, but only if the kid won't be interested in tournaments

What about the colossus beystadium
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:56 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  12:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: That's gonna be a bit harder, the Standard Takara Tomy Stadium is pretty expensive due to shipping costs and its size. Something good but affordable is the Hasbro Snake Pit Set, Beyblades aren't very good but it has the best Hasbro Stadium

What about the colossus beystadium

Too big, very little impact between Beyblades, will probably bore the kid
I think the blue beystadium would be better. It's affordable and better than chaos core because it has no center.

(Nov. 28, 2018  12:50 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Always Takara Tomy, Hasbro's been really screwing up in quality recently

Something fairly affordable (on Amazon) is the 3-on-3 Cho-Z Booster Set as it comes with a nice selection. But you're also gonna need to buy a launcher for that too. For a kid, I would recommend a Winder Launcher like the Long Winder + Beylauncher

If you want something that comes with a launcher already, try Revive Phoenix. It comes with a Winder Launcher and the Beybalde has a really entertaining gimmick (and is a good starting point if the kid ever wants to try tournaments)

For the launcher what about a sword launcher
(Nov. 28, 2018  1:01 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I think the blue beystadium would be better. It's affordable and better than chaos core because it has no center.

(Nov. 28, 2018  12:50 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Always Takara Tomy, Hasbro's been really screwing up in quality recently

For the launcher what about a sword launcher

Too fragile for a (presumably) clumsy little kid. It's bound to break
For new bladers , The starter set is probably the best i.e Super Z Starter set which has Winning Valtryek and Z Achilles and A Stadium BUT , it has the Worst Launchers i.e Proto Launchers
(Nov. 28, 2018  9:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: For new bladers , The starter set is probably the best i.e Super Z Starter set which has Winning Valtryek and Z Achilles and A Stadium BUT , it has the Worst Launchers i.e Proto Launchers

Ahhhhhhhh Really?
Those has Light Launchers.
And I WOULS SAY get Triple booster and rP, aH  and hS
I reccomend hasbro's boom Kukulcan and balkesh. For a set, maybe the Cho z battle set. Or maybe the Cho z remodeling set