[Answered]  Best frame who combines stamina and LAD?

Hi! So, yeah i have to decide which frame to buy between cross and proof. I have star, do you think i need to replace it with one of the aforementioned frames?
Thank you.
For Stamina Combos, you're best not using a Frame. Use Frames for Defense Combos. Pick whichever you feel like has a good balance between weight and LAD
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For Stamina Combos, you're best not using a Frame. Use Frames for Defense Combos. Pick whichever you feel like has a good balance between weight and LAD

For exactly that, I think Star and Cross are really good.
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For Stamina Combos, you're best not using a Frame. Use Frames for Defense Combos. Pick whichever you feel like has a good balance between weight and LAD
Hi md! I have just checked star's Wikia page, it's just a bit inferior to glaive and cross so i think i'll keep it for my balance combo (LC) zA/0S/Ds'. I ask this to everybody who'll read this thread: do you think it's competitive?
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
Hi md! I have just checked star's Wikia page, it's just a bit inferior to glaive and cross so i think i'll keep it for my balance combo (LC) zA/0S/Ds'. I ask this to everybody who'll read this thread: do you think it's competitive?

What other layers do you have? zA is great but not necessarily the best.
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi md! I have just checked star's Wikia page, it's just a bit inferior to glaive and cross so i think i'll keep it for my balance combo (LC) zA/0S/Ds'. I ask this to everybody who'll read this thread: do you think it's competitive?

eF, wV, sA, aH

(Nov. 13, 2018  3:23 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  3:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi md! I have just checked star's Wikia page, it's just a bit inferior to glaive and cross so i think i'll keep it for my balance combo (LC) zA/0S/Ds'. I ask this to everybody who'll read this thread: do you think it's competitive?

The main thing i'm looking for is a good sinergy of the parts put together...

i had always thought frames increased stamina due to more mass? the meta in singapore right now is Sr.0B.Br (chozetsu isn't released) and it seems that no combo could beat it without having a frame (more specifically, cross)
(Nov. 13, 2018  5:36 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:

i had always thought frames increased stamina due to more mass? the meta in singapore right now is Sr.0B.Br (chozetsu isn't released) and it seems that no combo could  beat it without having a frame (more specifically, cross)

Thing is, because Frames are relatively low to the ground, you lose spin time because the combo touches the stadium sooner than without
(Nov. 13, 2018  5:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Thing is, because Frames are relatively low to the ground, you lose spin time because the combo touches the stadium sooner than without

ahh i see...
Hey guys! I'm thinking to switch zA for eF in my balance combo. I had the idea from hS, i mean Forneus has better teeth, is lighter, no recoil shape, LC slightly adds a bit of weight, 0S and Ds'. All these parts could form a very good combo. Don't they?
(Nov. 14, 2018  12:24 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys! I'm thinking to switch zA for eF in my balance combo. I had the idea from hS, i mean Forneus has better teeth, is lighter, no recoil shape, LC slightly adds a bit of weight, 0S and Ds'. All these parts could form a very good combo. Don't they?

Test it against wV to be sure