[Answered]  Best Disc?

I think we can all agree that 7 is a great disc. I'll be ignoring 0, 10 and Outer here. 8 has been said to have good OWD, but was bad because it had low burst resistance. However, on Super Z, it is viable. Also, with the release of Geist Fafnir, 8' was introduced, and has been said to have good OWD as well. Can someone rank these discs and give an explanation?
Same Spin Stamina: 10 disk, 7 disk
Same Spin Stamina with a frame: 10 Bump, 7 Bump
Procession: 0 disk, 
Procession with a frame: ???
Attack: 8 disk, 10 disk
Attack with a frame: 8 Bump, 10 Bump
Lad: Outer, 10 disk,
Lad with a frame: 8'Proof, 10 or 0Proof, Outer?
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:08 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Same Spin Stamina: 10 disk, 7 disk

I thought 0 was good for attack, or did 10 replace it?
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:09 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:08 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Same Spin Stamina: 10 disk, 7 disk

I thought 0 was good for attack, or did 10 replace it?
Actually 0 will make Attack worse bc of its Cwd compared too 10 Owd.
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:11 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:09 PM)Armor Wrote: I thought 0 was good for attack, or did 10 replace it?
Actually 0 will make Attack worse bc of its Cwd compared too 10 Owd.

I see. I know 0 used to be better because it was the heaviest, but I guess it is outclassed now?
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:38 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  10:11 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Actually 0 will make Attack worse bc of its Cwd compared too 10 Owd.

I see. I know 0 used to be better because it was the heaviest, but I guess it is outclassed now?
Well... I wouldnt call it outclassed bc its procession is better then 10 or 7 which is what Br needs...and the fact that you need to pick three different disks in a deck format automatically allows 0 in the deck. Followed by 10 and 7
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:38 PM)Armor Wrote: I see. I know 0 used to be better because it was the heaviest, but I guess it is outclassed now?
Well... I wouldnt call it outclassed bc its procession is better then 10 or 7 which is what Br needs...and the fact that you need to pick three different disks in a deck format automatically allows 0 in the deck. Followed by 10 and 7

Plus 10's OWD still makes it somewhat vulnerable to bursting, even if 0 has a bigger risk due to it's own high weight.

(I have no idea how accurate that is, but aH always seemed easier to burst on 10 IMO so idk)
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:00 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Well... I wouldnt call it outclassed bc its procession is better then 10 or 7 which is what Br needs...and the fact that you need to pick three different disks in a deck format automatically allows 0 in the deck. Followed by 10 and 7

Plus 10's OWD still makes it somewhat vulnerable to bursting, even if 0 has a bigger risk due to it's own high weight.

(I have no idea how accurate that is, but aH always seemed easier to burst on 10 IMO so idk)
8 had this same problem, so nothing surprising here.
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:38 PM)Armor Wrote: I see. I know 0 used to be better because it was the heaviest, but I guess it is outclassed now?

Why is procession important for bearing?
0 has nice LAD on its own as well, as it has a nice, round shape. It can also perform well on stationary attack, because that doesn't rely on momentum or a mobile tip like Xtreme'
(Nov. 30, 2018  5:59 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Well... I wouldnt call it outclassed bc its procession is better then 10 or 7 which is what Br needs...and the fact that you need to pick three different disks in a deck format automatically allows 0 in the deck. Followed by 10 and 7

Why is procession important for bearing?
It allows Br to win by staying upright longer
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:47 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  5:59 PM)Biggster Wrote: Why is procession important for bearing?
It allows Br to win by staying upright longer

Is this because of 0's CWD? If not, how does it do that exactly?
(Dec. 01, 2018  2:48 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2018  6:47 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: It allows Br to win by staying upright longer

Is this because of 0's CWD? If not, how does it do that exactly?

Weight is balanced on Bearing, 0 has Highest Precision, That will make the bey stay upright more than any other disc, Imagine carrying load on one shoulder, then on both. Second one is easier right? Bearing Gets Balanced and has more stamina
(Dec. 01, 2018  3:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  2:48 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is this because of 0's CWD? If not, how does it do that exactly?

Weight is balanced on Bearing, 0 has Highest Precision, That will make the bey stay upright more than any other disc, Imagine carrying load on one shoulder, then on both. Second one is easier right? Bearing Gets Balanced and has more stamina

I see. Does 0 have the highest procession due to its CWD then?
(Dec. 01, 2018  4:10 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  3:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Weight is balanced on Bearing, 0 has Highest Precision, That will make the bey stay upright more than any other disc, Imagine carrying load on one shoulder, then on both. Second one is easier right? Bearing Gets Balanced and has more stamina

I see. Does 0 have the highest procession due to its CWD then?
Kind of yeah...
0 is precision god
(Dec. 01, 2018  3:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  2:48 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is this because of 0's CWD? If not, how does it do that exactly?

Thanks for doing my work!!!