[Answered]  Best Burst Launchers? "Worth it" Grip/Launcher Accessories?

Personally looking for the Best/Fastest Launchers. (Heard about the Sword Launchers, LR BeyLauncher, and Long BeyLaunchers being some of the best; don't know which models/colors are generally better though.) Also, in your opinion, what are some Grip and Launcher accessories that are "worth it"?

Generally I'm looking for the Best Burst Launchers in terms of reliability, durability and affordability (and if there are comparable Hasbro ones). Asking because I went to local (non-WBO) tournament this week and only like 2 kids had String Launchers on a 20+ tournament, all others were using Hasbro ripcord launchers. So looking for either something reliable or something cheap that can be easily replaced? 

PS. Can younger kids use/handle the Long Beylauncher?

Thanks for everything in advance.
The LR launcher that comes with CzA is the best
Long Light Launcher LR
I have never seen one break. Cheap to replace if lost.
Am I wrong in thinking that Beylaunchers would be easier for younger kids to use?

Though I agree that the Light Launcher is at least a step up over the Hasbro ones, just because of the straight winder.
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:48 PM)Barreto Wrote: Am I wrong in thinking that Beylaunchers would be easier for younger kids to use?

Though I agree that the Light Launcher is at least a step up over the Hasbro ones, just because of the straight winder.

Not Light Launcher. LONG Light Launcher. It is bounds better than any Hasbro ripcord launcher. Search the forums and you'll find how many more revolutions it has compared to other ripcord launchers.
(Apr. 01, 2019  11:16 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Not Light Launcher. LONG Light Launcher. It is bounds better than any Hasbro ripcord launcher. Search the forums and you'll find how many more revolutions it has compared to other ripcord launchers.

Yeah I got you there, thank you for the recommendation. 

I'm referring to what I asked in the "generally" part of my original post, would the long light launcher be harder to use than a Beylauncher for younger kids? (Implying I don't also sell Grips as well.)
Depends on what "generation" you're planning on using

Single Layer and Dual Layer: Light Launcher + Phoenix Winder/Long Winder
God Layer: Long LR Beylauncher
Cho-Z and GT: Long Beylauncher
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:29 PM)Barreto Wrote: Personally looking for the Best/Fastest Launchers. (Heard about the Sword Launchers, LR BeyLauncher, and Long BeyLaunchers being some of the best; don't know which models/colors are generally better though.) Also, in your opinion, what are some Grip and Launcher accessories that are "worth it"?

Generally I'm looking for the Best Burst Launchers in terms of reliability, durability and affordability (and if there are comparable Hasbro ones). Asking because I went to local (non-WBO) tournament this week and only like 2 kids had String Launchers on a 20+ tournament, all others were using Hasbro ripcord launchers. So looking for either something reliable or something cheap that can be easily replaced? 

PS. Can younger kids use/handle the Long Beylauncher?

Thanks for everything in advance.

A good lancher is the cho z achilles LR lancher with the red and white lancher with a power trigger
(Apr. 01, 2019  11:40 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Depends on what "generation" you're planning on using

Single Layer and Dual Layer: Light Launcher + Phoenix Winder/Long Winder
God Layer: Long LR Beylauncher
Cho-Z and GT: Long Beylauncher

God Layer through Current. Thanks for the recommendation.