[Answered]  Best Attack Type Drivers

(Feb. 21, 2020  3:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: what about Ultimate Reboot'?

Not very good but still situational
Which boosters or starters contain jl' and DS'? I dont get ' drivers when I search it up. Also I am curious about where I can purchase a ignition or hybrid driver. Wanted to check out what the motorized tip does.
(Mar. 10, 2020  6:00 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Which boosters or starters contain jl' and DS'? I dont get ' drivers when I search it up. Also I am curious about where I can purchase a ignition or hybrid driver. Wanted to check out what the motorized tip does.

Look at the Wiki a bit more carefully.
(Mar. 10, 2020  6:00 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Which boosters or starters contain jl' and DS'? I dont get ' drivers when I search it up. Also I am curious about where I can purchase a ignition or hybrid driver. Wanted to check out what the motorized tip does.

If you want the motorized drivers by themselves, 3.style on eBay is probably your best bet. 

Easiest way to get Jl’ is Wizard Bahamut & for Ds’ it’s Amaterios in RBV19
Hunter, ultimate reebot, and volcanic are probably the best
Also destroy And bloody Longinus driver
Hello I am new I want to ask what is the difference between jolt' and jolt'?

Sorry I mean jolt' and jolt
Dash drivers (') have a stronger spring. The spring part of the driver is red instead of white coloured.

Zephyr' could be a rubberless alternative with better  burst resistance and high spin speed -> high ko potential.
(Mar. 11, 2020  11:23 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Hello I am new I want to ask what is the difference between jolt' and jolt'?

Sorry I mean jolt' and jolt

Basically just better burst resistance because of a strong spring in the driver

Try going on THEPORTAL0 and search up the parts your looking for. I use it for that purpose even though that's not what it was meant for. The wiki is good too.

Ultimate Reboot' is dominating in Classic Attack and in Standard, it is great on any Mid-Top Tier oval layer.
I think the best drivers I would say would be Destroy’ Jolt’ Quick’ Accel
(Mar. 12, 2020  11:24 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I think the best drivers I would say would be Destroy’ Jolt’ Quick’ Accel

Xtreme is pretty good as well.
I know that for Hasbro the two best drivers are Destroy and Hunter but no dash drivers cause Hasbro has none