[Answered]  Bearing' & Atomic'?

Will the Bearing and Atomic drivers get an upgrade? Sorry if this is a bad question, I'm a newbie. Thank you! :)
Never, they have excellent stamina and LAD, they would kill attack types.
Such parts would be too unbalancing. Even if TT made them, which they shouldn't,WBO would ban their usage in WBO tournaments right away.

This question has been asked before. Welcome to the WBO, but please use the thread search function next time.
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:42 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Such parts would be too unbalancing. Even if TT made them, which they shouldn't,WBO would ban their usage in WBO tournaments right away.

This question has been asked before. Welcome to the WBO, but please use the thread search function next time.

Thank you very much! I'll make sure to utilize the thread search function next time. :)

(Dec. 19, 2019  10:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Never, they have excellent stamina and LAD, they would kill attack types.
Thank you, bro! :)

(Dec. 19, 2019  10:47 PM)coup_de_grace99 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:42 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Such parts would be too unbalancing. Even if TT made them, which they shouldn't,WBO would ban their usage in WBO tournaments right away.

Thank you very much! I'll make sure to utilize the thread search function next time. Smile

(Dec. 19, 2019  10:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Never, they have excellent stamina and LAD, they would kill attack types.
Thank you, bro! Smile

You're welcome my friend. Glad to have you here (: