[Answered]  BB-10 vs B-33, which should I keep?

Hi guys

I wanted to know something, I would like to only have one stadium, which should I stay with? MFB's stadium BB-10 or Burst's stadium B-33? I have a 2 or 3 beyblades of each generation (plastic, MFB and burst)

I'm getting older and is getting hard to store both stadiums (I live in a tiny apartment and beyblade is not my main hobby)

EDIT: There aren't tournaments in my area, I don't play often because I don't have many friends that play and we all work, so it's really really casual play

Thanks in advance
B-33 because some tournaments use b 33 with MFB but no burst tourney uses bb10
(Oct. 25, 2018  9:44 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: B-33 because some tournaments use b 33 with MFB but no burst tourney uses bb10

There aren't tournaments on my country, so, that's meh for me, sorry

Edited original post with this info
I think b33 is better though. And you can take off the walls to have an anime-looking stadium.
The MFB Attack Type Beystadium is tournament legal for MFB, Limited, Plastics, and HMS.

The Burst Standard Type BeyStadium is legal for Burst in addition to all those previously mentioned formats; this alone makes it a better value than the MFB Attack Type.

If you're not interested in them for tournament use or competitive value, then I'd say it comes down to which one you prefer to play in since, as you said yourself, nobody else is playing in them.

From my personal experience and observations at tournaments, though, I'd say the Burst Standard Type is better because it's more durable than the Attack Type. I've never seen a B-33 with cracks or major dents in the base like I have with BB-10s.
Thanks, I may go with B-33, because I like the idea of being more durable