[Answered]  Atomic molds?

I have bought an extra atomic with the god customize set. I have noticed that one atomic was more still compared to the the extra new atomic. Are the loose atomic much better than the stiff ones?
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:38 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have bought an extra atomic with the god customize set. I have noticed that one atomic was more still compared to the the extra new atomic. Are the loose atomic much better than the stiff ones?

Yes, with the looser free spinning ball, it will have more stamina and LAD
(Apr. 14, 2019  12:03 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:38 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have bought an extra atomic with the god customize set. I have noticed that one atomic was more still compared to the the extra new atomic. Are the loose atomic much better than the stiff ones?

Yes, with the looser free spinning ball, it will have more stamina and LAD

What about the ring around the ball?
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  12:03 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Yes, with the looser free spinning ball, it will have more stamina and LAD

What about the ring around the ball?

That should be fine too.
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:56 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:52 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What about the ring around the ball?

That should be fine too.

Of having better LAD or not necessary for the LAD?
(Apr. 14, 2019  11:37 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:56 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: That should be fine too.

Of having better LAD or not necessary for the LAD?

For having better LAD, the ball and the ring kind of spin together, if you flick the ball or the ring, you may notice that they spin together.