[Answered]  Are grips worth it!

In my opinion grips are SWEET! What are your options? Do you think they are useful or do prefer not having one? Why?
(Oct. 07, 2018  1:42 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: In my opinion grips are SWEET! What are your options? Do you think they are useful or do prefer not having one? Why?
For me I loved the grip for...2 Weeks?! Then I stopped using it because I realised my launch consistentcy was affected in a negative way.  I then decided why not change the position of the launcher( LR string btw) , but it didnt fit me. Thats why I settled on a naked launcher.
Grips stabilize the launch a bit more and it reduces the risk of your finger getting cut by a Beyblade when u launch. It’s good to use if u have bigger hands or a steadier launch. It’s ok if u don’t prefer using a grip. Every blader is different.
I don’t use grips, beacause I have a sword launcher
without a grip your fingers will get hit by the rebounding string
(Oct. 07, 2018  8:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: without a grip your fingers will get hit by the rebounding string

It's not that bad with Burst launchers due to their bulky shell. MFB launchers on the other hand...

Okay, so here's my analysis on launcher grips: They protect your hands from the String and the Beys and give you a more comfortable spot to hold on to. Also, let's take the position of the grip into account as well. Without a grip, you don't have to extend your arm as much when you launch, creating more stability and it's also easier to get a good angle without a grip. When you put the grip on in the traditional way (like most of the big BeyTubers), you need to extend your arm further to launch correctly, making it less stable. Also, there is more weight on the launcher than on a grip that has no other accessories, creating an even bigger imbalance. It's also a bit weird to angle the launcher because a grip without rubber add-ons could slip into a different angle on accident. If you put the grip on like Valt does, you can pull backwards, which is actually a very interesting concept. This setup can actually give you a lot more power since you're pulling the string towards you instead of to the side. My main concern with this setup is the fact that it's really hard to get a decent "Rush Launch" with it while trying to not knock yourself out in the process or even have your Bey not even land in the stadium. for my Left Launcher, I always need that last setup, but the LR Launcher is best without a grip for Attack Types, and with the last setup for everything else.