Are All Longinus Bad?

If you guys have been wondering If all of the Longinus are bad, I will tell you today that I have an
experience with all Longinus and I will tell you how I feel about it, basically it's not that bad, I mean
it doesn't lost to every bey, right? But many people are complaining that Lost Longinus, Nightmare Longinus,
Bloody Longinus are trash. Including Zwei Longinus.

Lost Longinus will instantly knock the opponent off If the launch
is really perfect.

Nightmare Longinus barely win in battles, it only win against the
first evolution attack types.

Bloody Longinus has a sharp spikes but they don't do many damage because they are
so close together that they can't hit the bey that it is battling.

The greatest Longinus is released by Takara Tomy, Zwei Longinus. Not the best Beyblade but
not the worst, It either finishes the opponent in one hit or the opponent wins with a spin finish.

Over all only the latest Longinus is good, reply what you think about all the Longinus are they all
good or bad?
If you guys have been wondering If all of the Longinus are bad, I will tell you today that I have an
experience with all Longinus and I will tell you how I feel about it, basically it's not that bad, I mean
it doesn't lost to every bey, right? But many people are complaining that Lost Longinus, Nightmare Longinus,
Bloody Longinus are trash. Including Zwei Longinus.

Lost Longinus will instantly knock the opponent off If the launch
is really perfect.

Nightmare Longinus barely win in battles, it only win against the
first evolution attack types.

Bloody Longinus has a sharp spikes but they don't do many damage because they are
so close together that they can't hit the bey that it is battling.

The greatest Longinus is released by Takara Tomy, Zwei Longinus. Not the best Beyblade but
not the worst, It either finishes the opponent in one hit or the opponent wins with a spin finish.

Over all only the latest Longinus is good, reply what you think about all the Longinus are they all
good or bad?
Lost Longinus was one of the best layers upon release and up until some of the summer God Layers, Nightmare was good too (Even stock) and could KO opponents fairly often as I've been told, and the Zwei base is actually really helping out Attack types currently with making the heaviest layers and providing devastating blows. Bloody was the only disappointment for its time, but it would still counter hS albeit inconsistently.
zwei longinus is a really good attack type and nightmare was and still is good in some cases. also please don't make multiple threads of the same topic
Zwei is a dang fine layer. On a longer lasting tip you can do some real damage in even drawn out battles.
It is in my opinion the most consistent line in terms of performance (only bloody longinus was meh, but it at least have some uses).
Talking only about TT BTW. If I consider hasbro and TT together, spriggan might be the best.
Bloody longinus is ok, it can burst a spriggan requiem stock
(Aug. 03, 2019  10:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: In the anime they're completely fine.

The anime and manga always makes them look better than they actually are. Doesn't really change that Bloody Longinus was slightly disappointing.
Every Longinus has its quirks. Certain molds of L2 and nL are tight while some are too loose. bL is the worst of the four generations due to its upper attack only working with extremely low Drivers like Jolt yet its teeth are not even praise-worthy.

ZL>nL>L2>bL in terms of usage

ZL>bL>nL>L2 in terms of looks/appeal
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:33 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Every Longinus has its quirks. Certain molds of L2 and nL are tight while some are too loose. bL is the worst of the four generations due to its upper attack only working with extremely low Drivers like Jolt yet its teeth are not even praise-worthy.

my opinion for looks 

L2 > zL > nL > bL
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:33 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Every Longinus has its quirks. Certain molds of L2 and nL are tight while some are too loose. bL is the worst of the four generations due to its upper attack only working with extremely low Drivers like Jolt yet its teeth are not even praise-worthy.

I think L2 or nL are kinda interchangeable in terms of usage.
In terms of appeal,
nL (black)> ZL >bL (the black recolor)> L2
No my nightmare Longinus is very good. It can win against a turbo bey and the driver acts like a balance
(Nov. 01, 2019  5:52 PM)longinus123 Wrote: No my nightmare Longinus is very good. It can win against a turbo bey and the driver acts like a balance

Turbo beys have no metal, so of course it can win against them. Turbo beys are basically God/Evolution beys.
bloody longinus was not the best in stock but if you use it with this combination it one hits other attack types easily Bl.h.Vl'.
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:51 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

I think L2 or nL are kinda interchangeable in terms of usage.
In terms of appeal,
nL (black)> ZL >bL (the black recolor)> L2
L3 is way better than L2. It's a really nice layer (or it was) for beating most left beys and with Hasbro Hn-S it could be devastating