[Answered]  A good combo for Legend Spryzen?

I’m Looking for a good combo with the Spryzen S3 energy layer.
I have:
Roktavor R3 4C Flugel 
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive
Spryzen S3 7 Merge

Spare parts: Force and Spread

I’m currently using Spryzen S3 7C Merge. Is that a good combo?
For what you have, yes. Try to getting Cognite C3 For it’s frame and buy an Odax O2 for Xtreme
Yeah, for what you have, lS.7C.Mr is the best combo you can make. And I'd suggest trying to get w3 for 4G.At cus that is a top tier combo.also for lS getting an Xtreme driver from O2 or revolve from R2
Get ultimate reboot and upper maybe for calories frame

I meant valtryek
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:26 AM)Koopdawg Wrote: Get ultimate reboot and upper maybe for calories frame

I meant valtryek

ultimate reboot is a takara tomy part. upper is a trash disk.and valtryeks frame (vortex) isnt that good
(Feb. 08, 2018  3:53 AM)Koopdawg Wrote: Shut up it worked for me

That's rude. And yes, lS.7C.Mr is probably the best combo for you unless you get more parts.
thx everybody
(Feb. 07, 2018  6:08 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Yeah, for what you have, lS.7C.Mr is the best combo you can make. And I'd suggest trying to get w3 for 4G.At cus that is a top tier combo.also for lS getting an Xtreme driver from O2 or revolve from R2
My new combo is ls 7V.Mr, is that better than ls 7C.Mr?
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:37 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: My new combo is ls 7V.Mr, is that better than ls 7C.Mr?

I still suggest getting O2 for extreme but everything else looks good.
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:50 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:37 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: My new combo is ls 7V.Mr, is that better than ls 7C.Mr?

I still suggest getting O2 for extreme but everything else looks good.

K thx

well upper really sucks FACT and don't be rude
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:21 AM)bidinga Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:26 AM)Koopdawg Wrote: Get ultimate reboot and upper maybe  for calories frame

I meant valtryek

ultimate reboot is a takara tomy part. upper is a trash disk.and valtryeks frame (vortex) isnt that good
Vortex is an amazng part if you know how to use it. In this case, you don't know how
yep. Us it with the 1 forge disk (from surge xcalibur aka siege xcalius), vortex frame and ultimate reboot (from Valkyrie) or nothing (from Fafnir). It make the bey damn near impossible to beat.

u don't know how to use vortex, boy.
(Apr. 13, 2018  1:57 AM)Cyber cognite Wrote: Is legend spryzen 4g jaggy good
4G is mainly used in Defense and Stamina combos, maybe 7V or something heavy like that and a better tip like xtreme.

I’m no expert though
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:15 AM)Sunlightning Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:50 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: I still suggest getting O2 for extreme but everything else looks good.

K thx

You can also find Xtreme in the Apex Attack pack from Target.

Calm down kid, jeez

Ur combo is trash anyways
Try ls 7 b x’.i know it’s tt but just wanted to get it there.please test this,if this is the wrong thread,I’m sorry
(Sep. 21, 2018  5:32 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Try ls 7 b x’.i know it’s tt but just wanted to get it there.please test this,if this is the wrong thread,I’m sorry
I don't have X' but I would assume that It would be great for smash attacks and 7B would help it out. But then I again I don't like using attack type so I wouldn't know that much
Try the combo that I've done with it which won a championship battle with Spriggan Requiem 0 with atomic ...Legend Spriggan 7 Glaive Destroy just launch it correctly tilting your launcher and aiming the center of stadium to create a flower pattern that will aggressively attack the opponents bey. Since this driver is destroy it has a good LAD it won a battle that I've tested between sR with 0 bump bearing miraculously it won by a spin finish considering it is a bearing combo, it's just depending on your launching technique