[Answered]  1' for Surge Xcalius X3

Hello friends is worth it to get either a stand alone 1' or Hasbro's Breaker Xcalius for a Surge xcalius 1'A At combo?

I know 1A At is a good enough combo but I wish to know if 1' would bring it to the next level

I like attack types the most because of the fun factor, that is why while I also want to have a stamina bey (I have already a defense type) and a balance type to step up my game in Hasbro only

PS: a TT 1' would inhibit my participation on Hasbro only modes?
Don't use 1'. It's barely unbalanced so it's better to use 1
(May. 11, 2019  4:28 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Don't use 1'. It's barely unbalanced so it's better to use 1

Ok thank you very much, 12 could be a good improvement to 1? I mean, it is also a bladed disc
12 is the lightest disk released so far. It is not good for any combo unless you are only aiming for fun and speed. Plus, 1 has only 1 blade which means weight is more concentrated on that blade, which is good for X3.
(May. 11, 2019  8:41 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: 12 is the lightest disk released so far. It is not good for any combo unless you are only aiming for fun and speed. Plus, 1 has only 1 blade which means weight is more concentrated on that blade, which is good for X3.
Ok, thanks, and what about my aero frame? I know another frame also adds a fourth contact point but I wonder if Aero is better than said frame
(May. 11, 2019  12:39 PM)sergioad Wrote: Ok, thanks, and what about my aero frame? I know another frame also adds a fourth contact point but I wonder if Aero is better than said frame
If you are looking for a frame that adds weight to the tip of the 1 disk and the sword in the layer, use 'hit'. If you are looking for extra weight in general, use bump.
NOTE: They are only my suggestions. Take this with a pinch of salt.
(May. 11, 2019  12:39 PM)sergioad Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  8:41 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: 12 is the lightest disk released so far. It is not good for any combo unless you are only aiming for fun and speed. Plus, 1 has only 1 blade which means weight is more concentrated on that blade, which is good for X3.
Ok, thanks, and what about my aero frame? I know another frame also adds a fourth contact point but I wonder if Aero is better than said frame

Dagger or cross would be the other 2 frames i'd use with 1'.
Thank you both, what is your opinions about angle? Do you like it or not?
(May. 11, 2019  11:23 PM)sergioad Wrote: Thank you both, what is your opinions about angle? Do you like it or not?

Angle is better for 3 winged layers like god valkyrie because it can line up with the points on the layer and add weight where it is necessary instead of wasting it by distributing it everywhere even at places it is not needed. But, hasbro doesn't really have any top tier attack layer that is 3 sided as far as I remember. But don't write angle off because of that.
Who knows? Maybe there is a combo out there which is really good and can use angle's structure to it's best.
ALSO, angle works well with nightmare longinus because, the the upward pointed structures on angle can get jammed on the underside of nightmare longinus and increase its burst resistance by a looooooot. This is the case with TT nightmare longinus. IDK if it is the same for hasbro.
(May. 12, 2019  2:44 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  11:23 PM)sergioad Wrote: Thank you both, what is your opinions about angle? Do you like it or not?

Angle is better for 3 winged layers like god valkyrie because it can line up with the points on the layer and add weight where it is necessary instead of wasting it by distributing it everywhere even at places it is not needed. But, hasbro  doesn't really have any top tier attack layer that is 3 sided as far as I remember. But don't write angle off because of that.  
Who knows? Maybe there is a combo out there which is really good and can use angle's structure to it's best.
ALSO, angle works well with nightmare longinus because, the the upward pointed structures on angle can get jammed on the underside of nightmare longinus and increase its burst resistance by a looooooot. This is the case with TT nightmare longinus. IDK if it is the same for hasbro.

Thank you very much