Anime Club

Anime Club

Since Makashima is gone, I will be in charge of the club thread. We're all still going to watch the anime on the 17th of January, so look forwards to that and many more updates!

Hello and welcome to the Anime Club!

Don't know what to do on those cold winter evenings? Had a hard day at school? Come hang out with the Anime Club and relax!

Club Members:
Shido-kun
Shido
Tsuna`
Hato-Bokkun
The Supreme One
Echizen
LMAO

Additional information:
  • Saturday and Sunday only
    ~
  • If we all get to episode 3/4 of the show we are watching, and dislike it, we will drop that show and start a new one
    ~

• We'll be giving a review on the episodes we watch
    ~
  • The review doesn't have to be huge, just something of what you thought about the episode
    ~
  • I'll be picking the first anime, after that I'll leave it up to a poll
    ~
  • Any questions post or PM me
    ~
  • We'll watch 2-3 episodes every week

First anime:
Another

Schedule:
January 17th Saturday Another episode 1-2
So are we going to post here or PM about whether we like the anime and ifmwe should continue to watch it?
(Jan. 17, 2015  7:40 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: ...why are there 2 of these?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anime-Club

Oh,that one is getting closed because Makashima left.He told me to take over Smile
Another~

I think this a great anime and we should continue watching. It's defenitely not for the faint of heart, but if you can get though Attack on Titan be fine this isn't so bad. I really like the suspense and the plot is pretty good. The anime does pick up after the first few episodes which can be strange. It's a pretty short anime.
Will this scare the hell out of me? Another seems a bit dark for the first show
I wouldn't say scare you, but yes, it is very dark.
(Jan. 18, 2015  1:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I wouldn't say scare you, but yes, it is very dark.
Ah,Okay.Im a scaredycat when it comes to horror stuff,I can handle dark stuff though
May I join in on this club?
(Jan. 18, 2015  2:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: May I join in on this club?

Yep,I'll add you to the OP Smile

So did anyone else other then me and Echizen bother watching the two episodes today?

Episode 1 review:

Episode 2