Anime/Cartoon reviewing

Hi everyone, this thread is dedicated solely to reviewing anime you've seen. Go crazy. Remember, you can review it with the 1-10 reviewing system. So let's do this.
Unless detailed explanations are given, I will close this thread.
A while ago, I saw a semi-anime called the legend of korra I give it a 8.5.! It's epic with twelve times as much voilence
I'v heard good things about kekkaishi.It's so stinken awsome and epic but why does gen have to die he's epic
Darker than black: 8.5
Too many plot gaps and so many kewl battlescenes

Elfen lied: 6.5
I died watching this anime. Never slept again.
I saw an amazing anime called cardfight vanguard. It is really cool, my favorite characters are Kai and Kamui. I give it a wonderful score of 97%.
We need a specific rating system. Like stars or percent or 5.5 etc
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:29 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: We need a specific rating system. Like stars or percent or 5.5 etc

How about 1-100?
Bleach: 8
Soul-Eater: 9

Bleach: I like the story board, but the arch's. It's quite annoying, don't get me wrong I loved the "Espada Arch". Also, Tite Kubo killed Bleach for another anime.
But, when they released the Fullbring Arch, It got real boring.

Soul-Eater: Amazing, amazing, and... amazing!
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:30 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:29 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: We need a specific rating system. Like stars or percent or 5.5 etc

How about 1-100?

1-10. Nuff said.
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:41 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  2:30 AM)Akio314 Wrote:

How about 1-100?

1-10. Nuff said.

Yeah, it seems more easy.

You can review cartoons now, I am changing the title. I love the show Gravity Falls, I rate it 10 (If we can be specific, I rate it 9.7)
I do believe you have necrobumped a really old thread.
(Sep. 12, 2012  11:50 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I do believe you have necrobumped a really old thread?
I thought it had potential. Please POSTPOSTPOST
Transformers Prime 9.9
This show just baffles me at how much violence a show can get away with and the pretty mature themes that this show has is incredible I recommend people watch the series
(Sep. 17, 2012  7:35 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Transformers Prime 9.9
This show just baffles me at how much violence a show can get away with and the pretty mature themes that this show has is incredible I recommend people watch the series

I second that emotion. (Even if you are a brony) Episode 6 has one of the coolest fights on TV.