Animal crossing: lets go to the city!

This probably would have been my second wii game if Nintendo actually put some sort of effort into producing it.
animal crossing: let's carp out a sequel!
(Dec. 30, 2008  7:28 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: This probably would have been my second wii game if Nintendo actually put some sort of effort into producing it.

Nintendo? Put in an effort? carp please.
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: animal crossing: let's carp out a sequel!

lol! your blunt-ness make me laugh XD

i have tried the online mode, it's fun. i just like to make my friends curse down the 'wii speak' micropone at me for trampling all thier pretty flowers Grin
wii speaks quality is not so good, if you don't plug headphones into your tv you can hear what the other players doing an your voice echos Tired ANOYING!
(Dec. 15, 2008  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's sad, because I was a huge fan of Animal Crossing, but just because I enjoyed the formula previously doesn't mean I will enjoy the same formula rehashed again.

same to the T

on the GC i spent hours and hours and got my house payed off
and the ds on came out i was like ya new stuff
i had to do the same carp again (o my bad you need more money)
but you can make stars...

ill br danged if i spend money on something iv done two times already
After the hols ended i lost interest. i just use it as a free way to call my friends now XD
I've never liked Animal Crossing, but city folk looks very good and I might get it for my wii when I return from my 9 month volunteering.
no dont get it its good for the first week but then it gets reeeaaalllyyy boooaaarrriiinggg.... i feel its like the game for the soo booaared people that have nothing to do in their lifes lol (no offence for who likes to play it)
lol yeah well I hope to get a 360 in the summer and I have A LOT of PS2 games to catch up on.
oh ya get a wii60 Wink those two r really good together. if u wanna play some hardcore games play 360,and when ur boared and wanna play some mario and smash... play with wii
u will never get boared this way. trust me
well I already have a wii so Grin and I got both Mario Galaxy and Brawl so all I need is a 360 and some Halo 3 and COD and I shall be good. GrinGrin