Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Anyone playing?

I just created a QR code for the WBO logo to be used on flags, shirts, etc..

I have yet to own it, but I did play a little of my friend's file.

Easily next on my to-buy list, the game is simply amazing. I cannot wait to own it myself, despite the fact that real-time means getting up at 3 to accomplish tasks lol.
I got this game about two weeks ago. It was my first time playing an Animal Crossing game and I was impressed with all the details that went into the game. The game is extremely relaxing to just sit down and play in your free time.

I'll try out the WBO design.

If someone wants to trade fruits or something, PM me.
Fruits are a waste of time. The big money is in bugs!

Here's what you do.

Go to the island and cut town and tree that's on on the east/west of the island. Dig up all stumps. Remove all flowers. You should have an empty island with just trees on the east and west shores.

Now head back to the island after 7pm and catch all the big bugs on the coconut trees. I can usually get around 300k worth of bugs in the course of 30-40 minutes.
I play! It's really lived up to my expectations, and it doesn't disappoint! The music is also top notch, and reminds me a lot of the first game for GameCube. Which is great, that was my favorite.
This will definitely be one of the titles I purchase when I get a 3DS, After Pokemon of course. I have always loved the Animal Crossing Games!
ACNL has taken up a good chunk of my day
Man, I'm about to get this for my birthday too(the 11th this month yaaaay). From what I've heard/seen, it's way more like the movie than ACWW.
Ok I'm necrobumping it but please don't hate me for it*

My towns name is Zeonia named after Zeon since I'm an avid fan of gundam and gunpla
My flag is of the Zeon logo (obviously)
I have 9 villagers in my town they are as followed

Starting villagers

Pinky (panda)
Chief (wolf)
Lucy (pig)
Mathilda (kangaroo)
Mac (dog)

ones who haved moved in
Bob (cat)
Katt (cat)
Colton (horse)
Kitty (cat)

My native fruit is a peach (How fitting since I WAS going to name it Peach Creek)

So far I got some public works projects done and I experienced Toy day and new years.

So far I love this game just LOVE it OH and my town tune is sarias song (Epic when DJ kk plays it....epic)
I haven't played the game in about 2 months......Is that bad?
(Jan. 04, 2014  4:08 PM)FireBro Wrote: I haven't played the game in about 2 months......Is that bad?

Yes and no. You'll probably have a lot of weeds growing in your town, and maybe a few villagers have moved in or out. Of course, you missed a few holidays and events, which are the only ways to grab certain seasonal or special items.
Hey anyone wanna swap FCs? thinking about visiting other towns that and if someone moves away I can know whether or not the animal is there...it help. OH and Tell me your native fruit! I can give out perfect peaches if you really want them for you to sell Wink
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:27 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Anyone playing?

I just created a QR code for the WBO logo to be used on flags, shirts, etc..

Oh my god, how did I miss this post? Gasp Would you mind trading some non-native fruits with me? I have peaches, pears, & tropical fruits & my villagers won't shut up about getting oranges.

Definitely going to use that QR code once I get it unlocked in the game. Just learned how to obtain the feature yesterday haha
Sure thing. I've got a bunch of different fruits.
I'm sad, because I'm the only one playing Wild World. I'm trying to get my friends to buy it with little luck. Need to try and get New Leaf soon.
This game is evil incarnate......

The only way to describe it is like an over-glorified mobile game without the crappy pay-4-features formula...

And Nook.....that.....that Nook...

I am happy I stopped playing when I did. It is incredibly addicting, and my one friend is hopelessly obsessed with it now...she does nothing else but play and play and play that one game.....house expansion after house expansion...

Can we also just address how creepy the game is too? I am sure you have all read the posts and theories by now....
I must say, I'm currently a bit addicted & I'm worried about how I'll manage once school starts because I literally cannot stop getting house expansions to store all my stuff. I'll probably stop playing once I finish my house expansions & unlock all building upgrades, but that could take another year lol
The way you worded that almost makes it sound like you are trying to quit smoking, or maybe cocaine XD

That's what Animal Crossing does to decent people Crying
It's basically the same thing xD
I go through withdrawls if I don't play for one day & miss out on getting my 5 furniture objects from the Happy Homes Academy. Friends and family alike have expressed concern over my lack of communication with anyone who isn't a virtual animal.

...Nah, I'm kidding. But yeah, once you get started, it's hard to stop.
I was pretty hooked for a while when I first got it. I kinda slowed down a bit once I learned to game bells from Island bug catching.
I just realized that my character is just one red highlight away from being Ryuga. I have the right tan, hair and everything.
Haven't touched my town since May.