[Anchorage, AK] bladers?

Anyone still playing with beyblades in the Anchorage area?
I started getting into burst a few months ago and have 5-10 of them. I am 23 and still feel a bit awkward playing with them unless with really close friends or my wife but she is not a fan. :s
But yes, I am in the Anchorage area
(Nov. 18, 2017  10:18 PM)Jtlewi Wrote: I started getting into burst a few months ago and have 5-10 of them. I am 23 and still feel a bit awkward playing with them unless with really close friends or my wife but she is not a fan. :s
But yes, I am in the Anchorage area

I am 26 and feel the same way lol. She likes watching the anime tho. My younger brother who is 16 still plays with me tho from time to time since he grew up on it through me. I just also recently got into burst but still have a f ew of the plastics and some MFB's still left.

We should try to meet up sometime. It's nice to finally be able to actually battle with someone else other than myself lol.
Comrade, I specialize in Takara tomy beys, and I think I live in the south anchorage area. My strongest bey is Xeno Xcalibur, and I have no custom combos ( yet ).  I don’t have any hasbro beys either,  but I would still be willing to join fellow proletariat bladers unions.  I’ll explain what i want to do: trade beys, battle with my blader comrades, and have fun in general with bladers within, or out of our glorious Union. 

Edit: I am 14 years of age as well and have been blading for some amount of years. I also am in possession of 5-6 burst beyblades

Is anyone still on this thread? ???
I'm also curious if this thread is alive and if there are any active AK bladers out there!
I'm Anchorage-based and it'd be cool to meet others. I've actually managed to get a few friends to get beyblades so there's about four of us actively playing at my high school (we even bring a Beystadium sometimes). We're mixed in Takara Tomy and Hasbro beys though, all burst format.

I hope I'm not too late and missed everyone orz
I prob am though, but it doesn't hurt to try lol :,v
Hey! I know I’m late to this post, but yes. I am an Alaskan Blader. I specialize in hasbro BEYBLADES. I don’t care if you use Tamara Tomy Beyblades, I just want some friends to battle against and hang out with.

(Oct. 28, 2018  4:50 AM)Comrade Rowan Wrote: Comrade, I specialize in Takara tomy beys, and I think I live in the south anchorage area. My strongest bey is Xeno Xcalibur, and I have no custom combos ( yet ).  I don’t have any hasbro beys either,  but I would still be willing to join fellow proletariat bladers unions.  I’ll explain what i want to do: trade beys, battle with my blader comrades, and have fun in general with bladers within, or out of our glorious Union. 

Edit: I am 14 years of age as well and have been blading for some amount of years. I also am in possession of 5-6 burst beyblades

yep me! After a year that is.
(Nov. 18, 2017  9:22 AM)BlitzSrigganGT Wrote: Anyone still playing with beyblades in the Anchorage area?

Yep. I play in the south side.
Hey yeah I know I also posted late but I am a 14 yr old Blader as well and I always loved Beyblade but I just got in to Beyblade burst and there’s not many people who do Beyblade .
(Nov. 18, 2017  9:22 AM)BlitzSrigganGT Wrote: Anyone still playing with beyblades in the Anchorage area?

I’m moving to Anchorage sometimes in July, would be awesome to play with others now that I’m restoring my Beyblade collection.
I live near anchorage and have 20+ beyblades. I'm 14
I'm kenai peninsula. I can't find anybody down here who still uses Beyblade Crying