An Idea.

This is just something that popped into my head and infact it would mean I could not actually get them, but what if the free beyblades were only open to those who create Wiki-pages worth merit? You know contribute to the project?

I don't know how to do it at all so this is kinda a stupid suggestion in terms of what I get out of it, but it might actually get more people to contribute pages to the whole endeavor?
I like the idea, but I don't want to exclude people who don't know enough to work on the Wiki. As it is now, very few members are contributing.
Eh, as I read it, I was like "I'D SURE AS HELL CONTRIBUTE"

right after, I thought "why don't I just contribute for the hell of it, not for beyblades?"

I'll try and contribute this weekend =/
Quarter (semi?)finals are done........
I do realize the exclusion, but it may be the incentive others need to get this project up and running properly. I would contribute, but I have limited knowledge outside of plastics and even then my knowledge isn't STELLAR. I don't think the majority of us has a HUGE amount of confidence in what we know so we stay away from contributing out of fear we might be misinforming (that is my biggest reason). Just throwing it out there like I said if it didn't happen so much the better for me, but it seemed kinda like a good step in terms of what it COULD bring.
Ozuma Wrote:my knowledge isn't STELLAR.

Same. But I'll try Grin
Yeah guys, feel free to try making your own pages; the worst that could happen is that it's wrong and gets corrected later.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Yeah guys, feel free to try making your own pages; the worst that could happen is that it's wrong and gets corrected later.

In that case I will start writing tonight. But, not too much, Its my birthday!
Tamer Brad Wrote:I like the idea, but I don't want to exclude people who don't know enough to work on the Wiki. As it is now, very few members are contributing.

I starting contributing!

But I didn't do too much, i will try to do more, ask me if you need any one specifically done for you!