American Dragon: Jake Long

Hey, guys.
You guys must remember a show called American Dragon: Jake Long ?
If yes, this thread is about it.
This was my most favorite show when I was a Kid. Tongue_out
It premiered on Disney Channel on January 21, 2005 and was discontinued on September 1, 2007. Crying

PREMISE :
In this animated series, it tells us about the story of a 14 year old, Jake Long, who has an amazing power and ability to change himself into the form of a Dragon. When he eventually unlocks his full potential and turns into the American Dragon, he overcomes obstacles to protect the magical creatures living in the city. But the only weakness he has is, he can't conquer his huge romantic crush on the pretty blond schoolmate Rose who, unbeknownst to Jake, has a dark, magical secret of her own. She's a natural dragon slayer named Huntsgirl, a member of the Huntsclan that slay dragons. Jake navigates the city with his fellow skateboarders Trixie Carter and Arthur P. Spuddinski (A.K.A Spud). And when he gets home, it's to an extended family: a businessman dad originally from the Midwest who doesn't know he's married into a family of dragons from his Chinese wife named Susan. Jake's maternal grandfather Laoshi (who recently immigrated to train his grandson in the magical, mystical ways of the ancient dragons), younger seven-year-old sister Haley (a nascent dragon), and Grandpa's gruff sidekick, a magical Shar-Pei named Fu Dog.

Here are some pics of the show :

Post Reply if you know about this show !
I used to love this when I was younger. My favorite characters were Lao Shi and Fu Dog. I remember I really liked the Dragon Summit episode!
(Apr. 20, 2013  9:13 PM)Anchor Wrote: I used to love this when I was younger. My favorite characters were Lao Shi and Fu Dog. I remember I really liked the Dragon Summit episode!

Me too !
Omg, I remember watching this through my childhood, to bad they took it off tv, I mainly remember his little sister was nuts XD
Yeah I loved this show it, was awesome i probaly would be still watching it if it wasnt off TV
This still airs in the UK, but I don't watch it lol.
U so lucky I would give adventure time up to have that air back in the u.s.a.
No way, I like adventure time more lol.

I may start watching!