Am I the only female Blader?

@ Kabi
omg i felt so old on this site. i guess i'm not the only one eh? lol
I think a larger number of people on this site are 20+ than you might imagine. I just turned 21 Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO! there are tons of girls here! You'll fit in!
Hey! I'm a girl here, and i love beyblade! welcome and have fun!
Hi there! I'm a girl too and there are many other female bladers! So don't worry, you're not alone!Wink

I AM A GIRL, AND I AM ONLY 10! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW-NESS!

ANYONE WANT A DRAWING CONTEST CAUSE I AVE GOT....

LEPUS
BALANCE
FACE: LUPUS
METAL WHEEL: LUPUS
TRACK: DOWN FORCE 105
BOTTOM:HOLE FLAT
Yeah Part of your post is in the wrong place.
Welcome to the WBO! Im Sure You Will fit in
Hello and welcome hope you make more video's on youtube and have fun!
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:32 PM)Minion Wrote: I think a larger number of people on this site are 20+ than you might imagine. I just turned 21 Tongue_out

I just turned 22. I thought i was the oldest person on the site. And welcome to the WBO. IF you need anything let me know and ill be more then happy to help.
hi am new at this and i am a female. im getting my new blade soon...
You could have pm'd her instead of bumping up a 4 month old thread.
Welcome to WBO!!!
too bad i'm still living in Malaysia(located in South East Asia) the MFB type not yet exist here
dont worry you are not the only girl to be honest do you know Kai-v is girl so dont worry and have a great time
My girlfriend, pasty89 is a well known blader here in Italy and she's quite good =)
Finally some female bladers to chat with!
(Oct. 01, 2015  6:05 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Finally some female bladers to chat with!

This topic dates back from 2011, so most of these Members are inactive. That being said, I am a girl, for instance, so you can definitely talk to me if you want hah.