'Almost Impossible' New Bey Combo

(May. 11, 2011  1:00 PM)Mushy Wrote: Of course something like an RS paired with 230 or BD145 will get these results, RS simply has better uses in pure defense. Does anyone remember Earth Bull 230CS? Vulcan 85 completely destroyed it. What happened when you put RSF on it? Same thing. Completely different story with RS though. People are hating on it now because of its horrible stamina and balance, not to say its inferior to CS in any way. As long as you know what your up against, an RS is always the absoulte best option for defense needless to say, I have a request for someone with a Lynx.

MF-H Beat Kerbecs BD145R2F vs. MF-H Basalt Horologium 230/BD145RS/RSF from RBV7 ONLY

@ Dekailo EWD is far inferior to SD.

Dan Indeed.

@ BBS Check the LDD discussion. D125 sucksssssssssssss. I can try R145 though, as that will surely bring positive results.

You can't really say EWD is inferior than SD. When I use EWD, I defeat SD combos rather easily. However with the way I shoot, if I use SD against pretty much any WD/EWD opponent, I beat them much easier and with much more spin than if I use WD. I just prefer WD since I use it for attack at will. It all depends on how a person shoots. A person with a less stable shot would prefer SD since they don't have to worry about risking the chance of their beyblade starting the match off balance with tips like WD that has a hard time getting up. Others with a straighter would prefer WD variants since they do not have to worry about being off balance in the beginning of the match. The only problem EWD has is the low amount of traction it has on the stadium due to the free spinning tip it has so it gets KOed rather easily.
Great results! But, don't you think the result of 4 wins, 2 losses, 2 ties should be a win rate of 50% instead of 60%? I don't know if its some kinda format here, but....
(May. 11, 2011  7:27 AM)HorogiumX Wrote: **145XF combos take this down easily. I tested against a similar combo, MF-H Earth Bull 230RS, and MF Lightning L-Drago AD145XF got 17/20.

Wow, you can read what I wrote?!
Doesn't need to be at CH120 anyway. Why on earth aren't you posting in the MM thread?
(May. 11, 2011  1:00 PM)Mushy Wrote: @ BBS Check the LDD discussion. D125 sucksssssssssssss. I can try R145 though, as that will surely bring positive results.
D125 certainly doesn't "sucksssssssssssss" Bluzee posted tests that confirm it.

Also, I think that EWD would have better spin steal. Sure, EWD might be inferior but that doesn't confirm all aspects.
I'm finding this pretty ironic since people used to say how RS on 230 would be awful. Also i'm having a hard believing that this this does well against attack since Basalt 230 combos get beaten pretty easily by combos especially 145 ones. Maybe it's because of RS' use as the best defence bottom which people seem to have forgotten due to CS' wider range of uses.