Alabama and surrounding areas

Just picked up some beyblades after about 12 years lol. Havent played since like the first 2 series and never knew this had a competitive scene. Hoping to find some people somewhat close to my area or at least driving distance to start playing. Please message me and hopefully we can try to get a group going.
Hello! I know it has been close to a year from your post, my kiddos and myself just got into Beyblades and I was taken away by how well they were engineered and all of us love them. We live in the Dothan area. Is that close to where you are?
hey ive been looking for one FOREVER!! so if i could join that would be great

oh and are Hasbro's allowed?

i just read the dothan part so i might not go so just a heds up
Who all would be interested in a tournament in Huntsville? I'm not an Organizer yet, but if enough people are interested, I can take the quiz and host it. The details aren't set in stone yet, but I know it would be on a Saturday. If you're interested, let me know when would work best for you. (NOTE TO MODERATORS: Please don't delete this for being a duplicate! The other ones are either years old and unused, and the latest one is about a non-WBO weekly meetup. Thanks!)
NOTE TO PROSPECTIVE ORGANIZER: don't put this thread in the wrong forum, like you did! It goes in the North America subforum!

You have a general region but not a specific location, and you don't supply a general idea of what date or even month you intend to have this tournament. You're not ready for the "find 3 other interested bladers" step. As such, it doesn't merit having its own thread!
(Jan. 09, 2020  8:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: NOTE TO PROSPECTIVE ORGANIZER: don't put this thread in the wrong forum, like you did! It goes in the North America subforum!

You have a general region but not a specific location, and you don't supply a general idea of what date or even month you intend to have this tournament. You're not ready for the "find 3 other interested bladers" step. As such, it doesn't merit having its own thread!

Sorry about that. Do you think you could move it over to the "Alabama and surrounding areas" thread? I'm still learning how to navigate this site. Also, I thought I wrote down that I wanted it to be either at Big Springs Park, or The DeeP comics, but I guess I forgot. Also, I personally know three other bladers who are interested, I was just seeing if anyone else was.
Im in montgomery and i could probably go over there,when? and what types are allowed
Let me know an actual date and time and I'll be there
im in Georgia but our scene is dead lol what part of Alabama are you in?
Interested. I live in Georgia, but willing to drive.
(Feb. 06, 2020  3:09 AM)beybladekid10 Wrote: Interested. I live in Georgia, but willing to drive.

Nice. We meet the minimum now! I'll study up and take the quiz.