[Selling]  AkirasDaddy's MFB Shop. BB-99 Hell Kerbecs

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:15 AM)Zammex Wrote: is that in US or CAD?
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:22 PM)The OP Wrote: The currency is USD
Read the OP next time.
strangely my beys havent gotten here yet because they all have comme in under 2 weeks before and this has been almost 2 weeks
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:34 AM)Jdog Wrote: strangely my beys havent gotten here yet because they all have comme in under 2 weeks before and this has been almost 2 weeks
bb116 and bb118?
yes its because of thanks giving
(Nov. 29, 2011  9:56 PM)Jdog Wrote: yes its because of thanks giving
oh i see. The other wbo members items took about 3 weeks.
can you send beys to new zealand or not?
because I need ldrago destroy.
YES!!! He He already said a few pages ago!
beys got here yesterday i just forgot to post and cant wait for my black rock aires
Can you please ship to Sydney,NSW, Australia? :p
Akirasdaddy, your post does not have your paypal email address or mobile phone number that Paypal needs in order for me to send money to you. Can you include it in your first post? thanks a lot.
(Dec. 04, 2011  9:03 AM)foxy Wrote: Akirasdaddy, your post does not have your paypal email address or mobile phone number that Paypal needs in order for me to send money to you. Can you include it in your first post? thanks a lot.

please pm to me.
hey akirs daddy do u thinkyou could ship to ausralia thank you I'm one of your biggest fans on youtube
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:40 AM)Eeaglerocks Wrote: hey akirs daddy do u thinkyou could ship to ausralia thank you I'm one of your biggest fans on youtube
He states that he ships to Australia in his OP
just got my black rock aires and the wheel looks AMAZING!!!!! now i cant wait for my attack type stadium
(Dec. 09, 2011  12:43 AM)Jdog Wrote: just got my black rock aires and the wheel looks AMAZING!!!!! now i cant wait for my attack type stadium
congrats Wink
Hey Akirasdaddy will you be updating your shop?
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:48 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: how much is the ultamite DX set?
i asked him and he said 65 dollars free shipping and got my stadium today

65 usd
sorry
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:43 AM)xAznBladerx Wrote: you sell three segment grip right??
If its in the OP, he is selling it.......

(Dec. 27, 2011  2:22 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:43 AM)xAznBladerx Wrote: you sell three segment grip right??
If its in the OP, he is selling it.......
$14 us dollars free shipping.

When will you ship out my fusion hades?
Dude, RBV9 came out today, not even. He also has a life outside of beyblades (i.e. son), so like AkirasDaddy says in the OP:
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:22 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Shipment.
Items will be shipped by small packet servise via Japan Post Office Air mail, it takes 14-20 business days. (Only USA and UK No tracking # provided. )
*Mail Delivery Delays in Canada(Due to Customs inspection requested by CFIA and Health Canada.) EMS: 6 - 10 business days additional fee is about $12-$15, Small packet: 14 - 20 business days. Japan Post Information.
Will usually ship within 1-2 business days of receiving cleared payment.
Ship only to the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom. Other country PM me!
Additional fee of registered Mail is $5(for tracking number).
I can't guarantee the delivery time. If you don't have a patience, Please use EMS.

Please learn to read, especially that last part.