Airblade - PS2

Anybody remember this PS2 game released on the demo disc, when the console was first released? (O_O)
NO-BODY!!!!!!!!!! OH dear. . .. . if i ask this to be closed, a member of staff will say they had the game then shut it which is unfair 55 views and no-one had a childhood somone save my life reply tell me you know about the game . . . fine..
...just because no one played the game you're talking about does not mean they did not have a childhood. This is a forum for a children's spinning top game.

Do not double-post.
YES!!!!!! but this area is for video games for off subject so yeh
That doesn't mean you can be passive aggressive and insult people when they don't have experience with the game you're talking about.
HOW CAN I INSULT PEOPLE!!!1 NO-ONES REPLIED!!! that makes no sense if i called you a muppet when you replied that would be insulting . . . but i didn't (im sick of my threads being arguments what is the point)
People do not have to reply to read your posts, and you're claiming no one had a childhood because they don't want to discuss what you want to discuss. You should be more patient than simply waiting a few hours before throwing a tantrum about no one posting in your thread, as well.
im already having an argument on facebook not a good time to start on me!!!! also i waited a year on the dark cloud one and got reported for posting again by KAI V So yeh im not waiting a year......
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:26 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote: im already having an argument on facebook not a good time to start on me!!!! also i waited a year on the dark cloud one and got reported for posting again by KAI V So yeh im not waiting a year......
Then be patient or the let the thread die? What's the problem? There is no problem with just waiting right? You just made the thread.

(Jan. 24, 2012  1:26 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote: im already having an argument on facebook not a good time to start on me!!!! also i waited a year on the dark cloud one and got reported for posting again by KAI V So yeh im not waiting a year......

I do not care what's going on with your facebook account - these two places are completely separate, and you should leave your issues from there at our door. I will freely start, proceed, and finish with you at my leisure.

The rules of this forum do not bend to your whims.
SHUT UP i dont care .. . . . . . . you wont start and your the most pathetic excuse of an administrator ever. . . . . I NEVER SAID I MADE THE RULES !!!!!! OKAY, no one ever leaves me be
Yeah, that's the way to get people interested in your topic: Wildly insult the admin that can very easily and regretlessly close your topic and yell things that have nothing to do with said topic or the WBO at all like a crazed lunatic.

Seriously, kid, you have issues if you feel you're a failure in life just because your video game topic about a damn obscure game on a spinning-top forum doesn't kick off. Get some self-esteem and learn to be patient. You're just really sad Uncertain

Also, Airblade was a horribly glitchy Tony Hawk Pro Skater rip-off. But the idea was ok and the music was decent enough.
I'll leave this thread open. It's a shame his warning level was already high enough for that to ban him, now isn't it...
Oh hey, ban evading.

Nope.
suck this thread got off to a bad statart but yes i play this game i i still enjoy it although it can be as frustrating as hell

Dude Glitchy i have never found a glitch in this game ever and trust me i have tried
Must've been my disc, then, because I could do stuff Chuck Norris wishes he could (Pass through wall, lauch into the sky until graphics become none-existent, the character would also often become... oddly pixelated, if that makes sense, and so on)

Seeing videos of it on Youtube, it was probably my disc... It actually made for a pretty funny gaming experience, if anything else XD
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:31 PM)Dude Wrote: Must've been my disc, then, because I could do stuff Chuck Norris wishes he could (Pass through wall, lauch into the sky until graphics become none-existent, the character would also often become... oddly pixelated, if that makes sense, and so on)

Seeing videos of it on Youtube, it was probably my disc... It actually made for a pretty funny gaming experience, if anything else XD

if you wanted to play the game properly you should just get another disk of it but yeah i have that problem with another disk i have crash twinsanity it is extemely buggy