Air flow and Beyblades?

I remember later into my beyblading, at least two years before my collection was junked, that I had this tendency to launch so forcibly that I could hear the air emitting from the blade when I sat down.

The beyblades I had that usually emitted loud sounds, besides trypio, were Metal Draciel and Master dranzer. I could recall blades with bigger attack rings (Cyber dragoon, Master draciel) making a faint hissing sound when I launched them at full force. I swear no other plastic blade could draft a wind much more powerful than those few. I am probably making a huge understatement since it has been years since I launched a beyblade. If I were to get my hands on any of the Hybrid Wheel Systems, the same phenomena would very likely happen.

After all that rambling, the big question: Do blades such as the aforementioned Metal Draciel, and Master Dranzer have those vents on the bottom for show, or do they really help cool the metal tip?
There isn't a whole lot of friction between a metal tip and a plastic stadium.
Pretty sure it's not an integrated cooling system.
The only reason why you could hear a hissing sound when you launched them at full force is simply related to the aereodinamics of the beyblades the less aereodinamic the blade and the faster you spin it the stronger will be the wind sound. it has nothing to do with cooling the metal tip. with the new HWS its going to be much harder to get the same amount of wind sound as they are much more aereodinamic compared to older beyblades.
It's just the sound made from the beyblade cutting through the air as it spins. It's not all that exciting.
Okay thanks, I was mainly wondering if they were experimenting.

Good day...