Air Gear

Poll: Is Air Gear cool, or are you a tool?

AIR GEAR ROCKS WOOOO
81.25%
i am a tool D:
18.75%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:13 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: SPOILERS!

But was Ringo on the original team? She was probably really young when the team was around/when it disbanded. And even if she was on the original team, that was Takeuchi Sora's team. Kilik pretty much beat them all and started a new Sleeping Forest with a completely new (and opposite) goal. Why would she want to join that team? Maybe it has something to do with her being a gravity child.

Sora is probably enough reason for her to join a team with that name. Maybe, we'll see her destroying the team from within at some point.
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:19 PM)Nic Wrote:

But was Ringo on the original team? She was probably really young when the team was around/when it disbanded. And even if she was on the original team, that was Takeuchi Sora's team. Kilik pretty much beat them all and started a new Sleeping Forest with a completely new (and opposite) goal. Why would she want to join that team? Maybe it has something to do with her being a gravity child.

Sora is probably enough reason for her to join a team with that name. Maybe, we'll see her destroying the team from within at some point.

But why would she want to go against Sora?
(Aug. 11, 2008  11:23 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  5:19 PM)Nic Wrote:

But why would she want to go against Sora?
Isn't this a different sora now?
There are still a couple of things I don't understand:
Why are Ringo, Ume, and Mikan on Sleeping Forest?
Does Rika know about whats going on between Sora/Genesis and Ikki?
Wtf happened to the US President?
[/quote]

Ringo is the successor to the Sonia Road, so i'm pretty sure Rika taught her with the condition that she continued Sleeping Forest. On a number of occasions she's mentioned about keeping people "safe", while letting them fly. Almost like a leash, she wants people to experience the joy of AT, while not pushing the boundaries so far that they could hurt themselves.

Now that Ikki and Genesis are going after the Sky regalia (presumably the biggest and most dangerous AT experience) she agrees with the Sleeping Forest ideal that it needs to be protected. We see this when she attacks Simca. Ume and Mikan are also on the team for presumably the same reasons.

We haven't actually heard about Rika in ages. Now that Ikki has left home, i suppose she must know that he is against Sleeping Forest. Whether she knows that he has his own seperate allegiance.... perhaps not.

The US president was only mentioned a few chapters ago. I reckon he's backing one of the foreign teams?
Okay, when Kilik beat the old Sleeping Forest, Rika was on that team. So when he made a new Sleeping Forest, why would she want her sister to join Kilik's team. Maybe Ringo has her own reasons for joining like what you said about keeping people safe.
i am reading the air gear manga really good and i loved the anime i have all 25 episodes on dvds and i have the ova and i got the 3 new ovas imported from japan