Achievements

Alright, this is the thread where you show off what you have managed to do that would seem impossible to most people. It can be anything from a shootem up to a fighting game to even a time you had done on any kind of racing game like Mario kart. The only thing I ask is if you could take a picture of it as well if possible but I won't hold people to doing this.

At the moment, I don't have anything to boast about at the moment so I will come back when I do. Smile
Normally this kinda stuff goes in the Gaming Random Thoughts thread.....but I suppose it can't hurt to separate the two.

As much as I like gaming, I'm not really that great. At all. >_> I suppose I am good at Tetris but I would need to get a better score to prove that seeing as it's possible to max the counter on Tetris DS and I haven't got close to that.......u_u
I once rented this game for 360 that gave me an achievement just for putting the disc and booting the game. Hardest achievement ever.
On XBOX 360 we have achievments and it gives you gamerscore. Completing all the achievments of a game adds up to 1000 gamerscore. and i have something like 18000. Grin Just pointing it out :p

Once I jumped from a Helicopter in GTA IV and landed in a villas swimming pool. It was epic.
I love 360 achievements. They're like candy, only digital. I think my score is 22200 currently.
I usually try and get a really high achievement score on all the games I have, and I will even refuse to buy new games until my achievement scores are reasonably high for the current games I own, lol. I don't have much to show off yet..maybe wait until ODST comes out.
I remembered that the one thing I am really happy about which I am also surprised that I managed to do it when I was about 14, was comple R-Type 3, that game is unbelievably extremely hard to do.
my biggest moment was beating norway's #1 ranked player in fifa, making me the unofficial best norwegian fifa player Cool those days are long gone now though, i suck now lol

also i guess i was kinda proud when i got 33-3 in a CoD WaW game, and 21-1 in CoD4 once
getting all the halo 3 achievements within one week of its release Smug
[Image: tony.jpg]
on tony hawk 3 i scored 3 million points on the airport level. This place made it possible to go forever until you fell... the yellow things are rails and the back ones are slanted so you can go up them and fall back down. I got so much by doing consecutive specail tricks for like 20 mins
(Jul. 28, 2009  9:47 PM)Sam Wrote: getting all the halo 3 achievements within one week of its release Smug

):<

did you boost the lone wolf achievements? i cant get the mongoose one fuuuck
ive knocked shields off like 15 times but never gotten a kill
lmao i got that achievement on two accounts

sometimes in ranked special holiday playlists or double exp weekends rats nest will be a ffa map - hop on a mongoose then just drive around the track that circles the map, you'll find someone to run over