Ace Dragon & Slash Valkyrie Special Versions?

Is there a difference between DX Starter Ace Dragon & Booster Slash Valkyrie from the beys that you get from Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set? I was reading this link (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set) and I noticed under Contents that "Special Ver." was written beside Ace, Grand, Rock Dragon & Slash Valkyrie.
(Jan. 08, 2020  11:31 AM)coup_de_grace99 Wrote: Is there a difference between DX Starter Ace Dragon & Booster Slash Valkyrie from the beys that you get from Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set? I was reading this link (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set) and I noticed under Contents that "Special Ver." was written beside Ace, Grand, Rock Dragon & Slash Valkyrie.

The only differences are some of the colors. The Ace Base is the same, the Grand Base is only translucent in the Set, Rock is only translucent in the set, Slash is only translucent in the set, Sting is a lighter shade of blue and gets translucent plastic, Blitz is a darker red and stays translucent, Charge is more of a purple color, and Blitz is more of a purple color.
I think the stickers are either similar or exactly the same, but the Set comes with stickers for the Layer Weights.
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  11:31 AM)coup_de_grace99 Wrote: Is there a difference between DX Starter Ace Dragon & Booster Slash Valkyrie from the beys that you get from Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set? I was reading this link (https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set) and I noticed under Contents that "Special Ver." was written beside Ace, Grand, Rock Dragon & Slash Valkyrie.

The only differences are some of the colors. The Ace Base is the same, the Grand Base is only translucent in the Set, Rock is only translucent in the set, Slash is only translucent in the set, Sting is a lighter shade of blue and gets translucent plastic, Blitz is a darker red and stays translucent, Charge is more of a purple color, and Blitz is more of a purple color.
I think the stickers are either similar or exactly the same, but the Set comes with stickers for the Layer Weights.

Thank you! May I ask if there are differences in their weights?
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:35 PM)coup_de_grace99 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  12:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The only differences are some of the colors. The Ace Base is the same, the Grand Base is only translucent in the Set, Rock is only translucent in the set, Slash is only translucent in the set, Sting is a lighter shade of blue and gets translucent plastic, Blitz is a darker red and stays translucent, Charge is more of a purple color, and Blitz is more of a purple color.

Thank you! May I ask if there are differences in their weights?

The weights are the same aside from the Stickers. The GT Chips are also the same.
It also comes with two light launchers and the stadium, although getting them shipped from Asia to north america seems to be oddly expensive compared to most other stuff
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:13 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: It also comes with two light launchers and the stadium, although getting them shipped from Asia to north america seems to be oddly expensive compared to most other stuff

They're big. Shipping big stuff costs more than little stuff. Just how it works.
(Jan. 09, 2020  7:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:13 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: It also comes with two light launchers and the stadium, although getting them shipped from Asia to north america seems to be oddly expensive compared to most other stuff

They're big. Shipping big stuff costs more than little stuff. Just how it works.

I know, but it's a ridiculous amount. I guess it's what happens when Amazon tries to expand this fast while already having enough issues they haven't solved yet