Accessories You Want to Be Released

they sould make a stadium much like the proto nemesis one combined with the tornado one.
make the part that spins in the center wider,and even make it spin to the left or the right Grin that would be awesome
they should make public arenas that look exactly like the ones in the anime.
(Dec. 15, 2012  10:43 AM)aidanoe Wrote: they should make public arenas that look exactly like the ones in the anime.

Haha since when did we have public arenas?: Tongue_out
(Dec. 15, 2012  10:43 AM)aidanoe Wrote: they should make public arenas that look exactly like the ones in the anime.
This. It would be so epic, they could put them in parks or something like that so anyone can just battle it out at any time.
A quadruple launcher,a launcher that can launch 4 beys at once Smile
Definitely agree with the public arena idea, though they'd have to be made out of plastic haha either that or we replace our plastic tips with metal tips Tongue_out

Hasbro should just release all Takara Tomy items as they are so that we can have a chance to buy them in store without having to order them because some kids just don't have that kind of access to resources
(Dec. 16, 2012  3:52 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Definitely agree with the public arena idea, though they'd have to be made out of plastic haha either that or we replace our plastic tips with metal tips Tongue_out

Hasbro should just release all Takara Tomy items as they are so that we can have a chance to buy them in store without having to order them because some kids just don't have that kind of access to resources
they'd have to find a way to defy physics.In the anime they do NOTHING like what they do in real life..........
im not opposing this idea im just saying it would take a whole lot of work to do this.Oh and i think hasbro should make more durable and powerful launchers, EXAMPLE: jake goes to his local store and decides to buy a wind and shoot launcher from hasbro.he goes home to open it and give it a test and the thing has HORRIBLE launching strength.he complains to hasbro but they say he just is apparently using it wrong.
(I speak from personal experience)
TRUST ME i have had many bad experiences buying hasbro junk.(the accessories fail NOT the beys)
except my rev-up launcher and string launchers.
Would want super long ripcords released by the official companies! I used to had a fake one back in the plastic generation that I got for $2 and was about 4 times the length of a normal one. XD

I guess the String Launcher somewhat replicates that length and the added bonus of auto-retracting, but they get faulty with extended use...
a launcher grip holder same shown in the anime Eee
(Dec. 16, 2012  3:50 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: A quadruple launcher,a launcher that can launch 4 beys at once Smile

I had a double gun launcher and it sucked so quadruple would be even worse...
The beyblades were launched badly.
I agree with the Stadiums in the park idea . Yet, I think that Hasbro should make a BB-10 stadium, or at least something good as it.
I'd like to see the all starz launchers.
I'd like to see a launcher handle with around 10 cm of unwinding string that attacks to the other handle that comes with the Beylauncher. They way, once the string from the launcher reaches its limit, the second set of string starts unwinding. This could be for people who like to pull farther.
I want a rev it up verison of the L/R string launcher