Abridged series

Hey guys now no youtube i just watch abridged series of orignal anime but have you seen any BUT be warned most of it may see stupid/inapropiate for alot of you but when your older you get the jokes this thread might not make it but i wanted to know have any of you guys seen any abridged series on YOUTUBE
(SPOOKY VOICE)
I'm pretty sure everyone has, plus I don't think we need this thread, IIRC we have one already.
really dang CURSE YOU SLOW INTERNET!!!!!
One of the FUNNIEST abridged series I've EVER seen is Sailor Moon Abridged.
:justsaiyan: BROOKLYN RAGE! Screw the rules, i have money! Haha dbz abridged and yugioh abridged
Been watching YUGOTAS. It's quite amusing.
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:58 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: Hey guys now no youtube i just watch abridged series of orignal anime but have you seen any BUT be warned most of it may see stupid/inapropiate for alot of you but when your older you get the jokes this thread might not make it but i wanted to know have any of you guys seen any abridged series on YOUTUBE
(SPOOKY VOICE)

I had a hard time understanding this...And i still don't anyway
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:29 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:58 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote: Hey guys now no youtube i just watch abridged series of orignal anime but have you seen any BUT be warned most of it may see stupid/inapropiate for alot of you but when your older you get the jokes this thread might not make it but i wanted to know have any of you guys seen any abridged series on YOUTUBE
(SPOOKY VOICE)

I had a hard time understanding this...And i still don't anyway

eh even if real life no can