About the Map.

Have you thought of pm'ing people telling them to add themselves to the map if they want to? I wanna make sure that most people on here have added themselves. It makes a difference on if I host a tournament or not.
Hey Pichu, I think Brad did, cuz I gotta message tellin me 2 some time bak.
(Jan. 21, 2009  1:57 AM)Anu Wrote: Hey Pichu, I think Brad did, cuz I gotta message tellin me 2 some time bak.

Ok, good then. Thanks Anu.
yes every single member, including you, got a PM not long ago
(Jan. 21, 2009  2:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes every single member, including you, got a PM not long ago

Wow, I guess I never saw it then. Thanks though.
when i type in my location and select 'ok' it still dosen't show me on the map. mybe it's just me being stupid Tired
i can type anything in i will come up there and do not live there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, What? Say that again?!?

Anyway, I got a PM from Rocky asking me about joining the user map, so I joined it. However, mine isn't exactly where it should be on the map. Granted it's in my hometown, but, about a mile wide of the mark.
i mean i can type say africa where i do not live it come up with me
@Revo: That's because you're supposed to type in your address and then click okay to place yourself. So if you type in Africa, you've basically told it that you live in Africa. XD

@Shining Wolf: I did that too but then I got really annoyed with being a bit off (it said I lived in the middle of the crossroads) so I ended up putting my whole address in. ^^;
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: @Revo: That's because you're supposed to type in your address and then click okay to place yourself. So if you type in Africa, you've basically told it that you live in Africa. XD

@Shining Wolf: I did that too but then I got really annoyed with being a bit off (it said I lived in the middle of the crossroads) so I ended up putting my whole address in. ^^;

My bro and sis are where we live but I'm on top of some highway, lol. But its close enough.
Yeah, don't expect it to be 100% accurate. Personally, I don't want people seeing my house anyway!
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: so I ended up putting my whole address in. ^^;

Lol, me too XD I wanted to be right where I live! Not in the middle of nowhere
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, don't expect it to be 100% accurate. Personally, I don't want people seeing my house anyway!

better hope no creepy old man finds this site DJ 2002 - Shock!
but anyway i put up my address and i got placed somewhere in Australia.....when i typed it in i specifically remember putting in "United States"
I don't think that can be right - when I put in 'United States' I got Kansas. :\