About Beywiki

I would like to put a page up About Beywiki ... but, I don't really know what to write. Any ideas?
Um, maybe the community's history? OtC to now? You?
Past tournaments or IBA could be included or something, too.
I don't want to get into the roots of Beywiki too much, since it's pretty messy (the fight with Beyblade Forums). I want to focus more on what we are about.
What are we about?
About BeyWiki hummm here's a start,

Beywiki one of the last standing information central for Beyblades and all Beyblade related events. It has information on most Beyblades, do's, dont's and customizations that you can use to help up your game. Beywiki isn't only good for information it's a home to bladers that have found a revived love for the sport that is Beyblading, bladers come from far and wide to post in the forums there ideas, customizations and general know how on how to build a better Beyblade and win. The forums are also used to discuss not only Beyblade the Anime, manga, customizations but also buying and selling beyblades and where to find them, that way you can practice at home or participate in the upcoming beyblade tournaments.

This is just a start I'm not done yet.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:What are we about?

About maintaining interest in Beyblade and spreading it around the world.
Bey Brad Wrote:About maintaining interest in Beyblade and spreading it around the world.
go carp yourself
Beywiki one of the last standing information central for Beyblades and all Beyblade related events. It has information on most Beyblades, do's, dont's and customizations that you can use to help up your game. Beywiki isn't only good for information it's a home to bladers that have found a revived love for the sport that is Beyblading, bladers come from far and wide to post in the forums there ideas, customizations and general know how on how to build a better Beyblade and win. The forums are also used to discuss not only Beyblade the Anime, manga, customizations but also buying and selling beyblades and where to find them, that way you can practice at home or participate in the upcoming beyblade tournaments.

Beywiki is also is holding the first official IBA Tournament: "The Battle of the Boroughs", IBA stands for International Beyblade Association and it is a way to unite Bladers, Beywiki and it's founder Bey brad are trying to reignite the passion of Beyblading and rapidly spread it around the world. METAL FIGHT BEYBLADES are going to help bring back the love for the game and the IBA will be one of the first to hold a tournament with the new Beyblades.

now i need some help.^^
here's what i have so far:

Beywiki is a Beyblade fansite that was opened on October 7, 2007 after being created in the span of 48 hours by the current webmaster, Bey Brad. Beywiki was pushed online with little content but was quickly populated by Bladers from all over the world. Within just a few days it became the world's most active Beyblade website.

Beywiki consists of two primary parts:

* The Wiki, which functions as an encyclopedia for Beyblade. While the original project was set up to allow anyone to edit it, to avoid vandalism and to adhere to specific quality guidelines Bladers must now be approved by the editorial staff before they are permitted to edit the Wiki.

* The Forums, which serve as a means of communication for Bladers all over the world. Bladers can discuss Beyblade news, strategies, customizations, along with chatting in several off-topic forums. The discussion for how to proceed with the Wiki also occurs here.
Beywiki one of the last standing Beyblade fansite that was opened on October 7, 2007 after being created in the span of 48 hours by the current webmaster, Bey Brad. Beywiki was pushed online with little content but was quickly populated by Bladers from all over the world. Within just a few days it became the world's most active Beyblade website and a home to Bladers that have found a revived love for the sport that is Beyblading.

* The Wiki, which functions as an encyclopedia for Beyblade. While the original project was set up to allow anyone to edit it, to avoid vandalism and to adhere to specific quality guidelines Bladers must now be approved by the editorial staff before they are permitted to edit the Wiki. It has information on most Beyblades, do's, dont's and customizations that you can use to help up your game.

* The Forums, which serve as a means of communication for Bladers all over the world. Bladers can discuss Beyblade news, strategies, customizations, along with chatting in several off-topic forums. The discussion for how to proceed with the Wiki also occurs here. The forums are also used to discuss buying and selling Beyblades and where to find them.

lets collaborate. ^^
Bey Brad Wrote:here's what i have so far:

Beywiki is a Beyblade fansite that was opened on October 7, 2007 after being created in the span of 48 hours by the current webmaster, Bey Brad. Beywiki was pushed online with little content but was quickly populated by Bladers from all over the world. Within just a few days it became the world's most active Beyblade website.

* The Wiki, which functions as an encyclopedia for Beyblade. While the original project was set up to allow anyone to edit it, to avoid vandalism and to adhere to specific quality guidelines Bladers must now be approved by the editorial staff before they are permitted to edit the Wiki.

* The Forums, which serve as a means of communication for Bladers all over the world. Bladers can discuss Beyblade news, strategies, customizations, along with chatting in several off-topic forums. The discussion for how to proceed with the Wiki also occurs here.

Sounds fine to me.
Takeru, I am trying to make this sound more professional than a glowing review of Beywiki ...
Lol ok