AS Discussion

Here are some tests done on the AS Bottom. I must say that this Bottom works very much like the S Bottom. It has the same balance issues (losing balance very easily), but the ‘Around’ part of the AS Bottom made it slightly better at balancing compared to bottoms like S, BS or ES.

The ‘Around’ part of the AS Bottom works pretty decently though. It allowed the Bey to wobble (precession) slightly more efficiently compared to SD, D or WD due to the free-spinning plate.

However, the more efficient precession does not make up for the bad balance, as the Bey equipped with the AS Bottom lost all of the following Stamina tests due to it losing balance during the battles.

Stamina Tests (Click to View)

Defense Testing (Click to View)

Again, this was disappointing. Although the win rate of AS was close to WB, I have observed that AS was considerably easier to KO.
That's sad.
Well, not really, now we don't have to buy Sol Blaze.
I was kinda hoping that there would at least one decent part from Sol Blaze.

Anyways thanks Diamond for the testing.
Yay, yet another reason for me not to buy Sol Blaze.

Thanks for the testing Diamond !
There's still the track which hasn't been tested.
What about on a lower track?

I'd be interested to see Burn Bull 100AS.
Sorry for the long delay, but the Defense tests are up.
Nice testing! Doubt I'll get Sol Blaze now. The parts are mediocre.
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:40 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Nice testin! Doubt I'll get Sol Blaze now. The parts are mediocre.

why did you necro this tread?
Nice Necro...
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:40 AM)CaesarBeyblade Wrote: Nice testing! Doubt I'll get Sol Blaze now. The parts are mediocre.

lol he is kidding us... he is reviving all threads... God this guy needs to be warned for real...
Your, or the above posts didn't help much either and clearly did not need to be repeated.