AD145 Testing

Hi WBO, since Gravity Persues came out not many people got him so far. As I have mine I decided to do some testing on it's track AD145, testing it's defence in the combo MF Earth Aquario AD145WB. I battled it against different attack types and will uptade this topic with diffrent test with this track. Sorry but I won't do the actual testing with Perseus as I want to keep the wheel as mint as possible to avoid nasty paint chipping. Smile
Here are the results:

MF Earth Aquario AD145WB vs MF Lightning Ldrago CH120RF
Attack stadium
Earth 2nd mold
Beylauncher+ Grip
Banking Shot
Ldrago Multi-Hit mode
CH120 no 145
1:Aqro Win by K.O 11.LLdrago Win by K.O
2:Aqro Win by K.O 12.Aqro Win by OS
3.LLdrgo Win by K.O 13.Draw
4.LLdrago Win by K.O 14.Draw
5.Aqro Win by OS 15.Draw
6.LLdrago Win by K.O 16.Aqro Win by OS
7.LLdrago Win by K.O 17.Aqro Win by OS
8.Aqro Win by OS 18.Draw
9.LLdrago Win by K.O 19.LLdrago Win by K.O
10.LLdrago Win by K.O 20.Aqro Win by OS
Overall:
LLdrago:8/20 wins Aqro:8/20 wins 4 Draws

MF Earth Aquario AD145WB vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
Attack stadium
Earth 2nd mold
Beylauncher+ Grip
Banking Shot

1.Peg Win by K.O 11.Peg Win by K.O
2.Aqro win by OS 12.Aqro Win by OS
3.Peg Win by K.O 13.Aqro Win by OS
4.Aqro Win by OS 14.Aqro Win by OS
5.Aqro Win by OS 15.Aqro Win by OS
6.Aqro Win by OS 16.Aqro Win by OS
7.Peg Win by K.O 17.Aqro Win by OS
8.Aqro Win by OS 18.Aqro Win by OS
9.Aqro Win by OS 19.Aqro Win by OS
10.Aqro Win by OS 20.Aqro Win b
Overall:
Peg:4/20 Wins Aqro:16/20 Wins 0 Draws

Pinching_eyes_2 That took a while to write! From those results you can clearly see that AD145 is very good against Upper Attackers and pretty good against Smash Attackers. I will uptade you with different results with AD145 being used in different combos such as stamina, attack. I hope that these results will to be usefull to all Wbo,thanks!
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:29 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Pinching_eyes_2 That took a while to write! From those results you can clearly see that AD145 is very good against Upper Attackers and pretty good against Smash Attackers.

Neither Storm Pegasis 100RF or MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF are Upper Attackers. That said, it's nice to see some tests for this, as I haven't gotten around to doing it myself. I've been too busy testing out Gravity.
Thanks for these results, but could you do some testing with other attack customs if you have them, e.g. with Quetz 90RF and MF Pegasis CH120RF?

On a side note, how can you do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher? I know you can do it with the light launcher, but wouldn't the beylauncher just hinder the launch?
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:07 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: On a side note, how can you do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher? I know you can do it with the light launcher, but wouldn't the beylauncher just hinder the launch?

I can perform the sliding shoot with a BeyLauncher. It just takes some getting used to.

EDIT: You may be right about the BeyLauncher hindering it though. I have to pull the string partially up to prevent me slamming my hand into the ground.
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:09 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:07 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: On a side note, how can you do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher? I know you can do it with the light launcher, but wouldn't the beylauncher just hinder the launch?

I can perform the sliding shoot with a BeyLauncher. It just takes some getting used to.

EDIT: You may be right about the BeyLauncher hindering it though. I have to pull the string partially up to prevent me slamming my hand into the ground.

Hmm, when I try it, I hear a grinding sound before the bey comes off the prongs, and it seems like a really weak shot compared to when I bank.

Do you get the grinding sound?
Sorry I used Banking, I get mixed up between those two. I could do these but i haven't got pegasis,90,quetz and my Rf is really worn down. I've been using beylauncher L R for anyone who wants to know but it doesn't change anything.
(Jul. 18, 2010  10:16 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hmm, when I try it, I hear a grinding sound before the bey comes off the prongs, and it seems like a really weak shot compared to when I bank.

Do you get the grinding sound?

I don't hear grinding, but you're right, it does seem weaker.
I would really like to see results on it's stamina properties.
I'll do that tommorow so look forward to that!
Alright! That's gonna be great.
My Tests

MF Earth Aquila GB145WB vs Storm Peg. 100RF
TT Attack Stadium
Earth Aquila Shot 90%
Storm Peg. Banking
Earth Aquila Shot First

Earth Aquila: 12
Storm Peg.: 8

MS Earth Aquila AD145WB vs Storm Peg. 100RF
TT Attack Stadium
Earth Aquila Shot 90%
Storm Peg. Banking
Earth Aquila Shot First

Earth Aquila: 11
Storm Peg.: 9

So i tested and compared a Top Teir Defense combo vs the customization. A couple times when i was testing the E. Aquila AD145WB, when S. Peg got right under the wheel and onto the track, S.Peg was the one who got pushed down instead of pushing E. Auqila Up. I think the AD145 might have used those slopes to guide the wheel down, and granted the weight of the blade helped.
There is half of me that says thats what happened, and half that says that it didn't happen BECAUSE of the track because the track is so far out of reach.
That would almost never happen with E. Aquila GB145WB because GB145 is already so far out with the wheel.

I forgot how anoying Testing is -.-