A new beyblader in town!

hi guys , my knowledge is still new to this new series of beyblades , and a MF beyblade grabed my attention (escolpio) , and i would like to ask u, can u give me facts about this beyblade and its newest type?
hope u understand my english cause am arabian origin living in USA!
Welcome. We have a wiki article on MFB. I would advise you go check it out. It should give you a good summary of the new system

Also I need to bring it up, but you have the same IP address as Phoenix Flame. Any reason why?
Welcome to WBO!

Well Escolpio isn't really that great of a beyblade. The only useful part from it is the bottom, B, which comes with a lot of other beyblades.
Welcome I joined up last night! Its nice to have a site to talk about beyblades since well im 19 and have been playing since it began! [just not even my family or friends knows i still use em]
Also I need to bring it up, but you have the same IP address as Phoenix Flame. Any reason why?
[/quote]

yes phoenix flame is my brother we r 3 brothers !
hope that didin bother anyone!
did he do somthin bad?Chocked_2

well thanks about info of escolpio , but i liked its upper ring that defeated wolborg ms easily!
thx for the welcome
i think there r 2 types of escolpio , can u give me the name of the newest!?
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
(Aug. 12, 2009  3:50 PM)scorpion king Wrote: i think there r 2 types of escolpio , can u give me the name of the newest!?

There's only one Escolpio atm
Welcome your brother never did anything wrong he just had a very intresting and exadurated intro.
Escolpio WD145B or bb-24 i hate numbers! heh
(Aug. 12, 2009  3:55 PM)scorpion king Wrote: Escolpio WD145B or bb-24 i hate numbers! heh
They are the same. BB-24 Booster Escolpio WD145B.
yeah i just read the intro , its funny hehehe. he just hate to change the old types of beyblades like HMS and making the revolution against the MF which i believe r stronger and unbreakable !
oh so they r the same ok! thx
i only can buy these beyblades from net like ebay , I wish they were in stores!
wt about pisces or wt its called , is it good?
Welcome!
Welcome i hope you have a good time here.
Welcome! Pisces's wheel is decent for Stamina type customizations, but that is all. I wish MFB were in stores as well. Unhappy
thx for info !
Hey everybody I am new to beyblading and my beys are burning claws fang leone and ifraid salamander and I hope to have fun with you experienced and awesome bladers u ppllll are awesome
Welcome my friend! Beyblade's latest line is called Burst. You can purchase them online! North America will not be getting Burst for quite a long time, if at all.
Welcome guys!!! Check our the many threads here on the forums. There is a marketplace forum to let you know all the places to buy beyblades online and there is also a forum that lists all of the different beys if you would like to know more about yours or any other particular one. Happy blading : )