A Story About Everyone's Favorite BeyTuber, it's Zankye!

(Jul. 12, 2019  8:09 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: HI zankye!

looks like we got left on seen lmao
(Jul. 12, 2019  7:46 AM)leosama Wrote: if the mods on the wbo delete this thread, we’ll know they’re trying to cover it up. the community deserves to know about this

The logic behind this statement is absurd, haha. We try to avoid public shaming and witchhunting, which is precisely why we close these kind of threads. It has nothing to do with covering anything up, but more that we'd rather be a neutral and uninvolved in many of those situations. It's not Zankye specific either, we've done the same for many other BeyTubers in the past too, and quite often without being asked to. It's just basic decency.

Keep in mind that if we left this up in this situation, we'd also basically be saying it's fine to witchhunt, and Zankye would completely be allowed to make a thread like "A Story about Everyone's Favourite WBO User, it's USER!", and I'm sure people would join the witchhunt on that one too. 

So no, we don't allow it. We never will. That's speaking completely impartially; it's just tactless and indecent to permit it from anyone, to anyone, and you can count on the fact that we'll close threads like this when they pop up. We always have, we always will.

I also quite like the screenshot of Zankye viewing my profile, haha. It's no secret that Zankye and I don't get along most of the time, and we've made some quite snarky comments about each other in places outside of the WBO, so I feel no requirement to him out here. We're not friendly, we haven't been for a long time, and I'm stepping in here for the reasons I've stated above.

You are very welcome to discuss topics like these amongst yourselves outside of the WBO, but I hope you understand our need to close threads like this.

And with that, thread closed.